00 - Characters

1 - Park Ji Hyun

The "badass" at school.  She has a rough past, and because of that, she became the most fearsome of the school.  She grew up to live by herself at the age of 16.  There was no one who cared about her, except her "friend", Lee Areum.  Her parents left to go to New York for "business" reasons.  But really, Ji Hyun knew the real reason why they left; they didn't want to deal with her shit.  Ji Hyun has been a troublemaker since the 7th grade, and because she was bullied so much, she started standing up for herself.  After that day, she came back to school, but different.  Instead of the bullies bullying her, she bullied them.  And that's how it all started.. her suffering.

2 - Lee Areum

Lee Areum, the prettiest and richest of the school.  She was the queenka and almost everyone obeyed her.  She was new to the school, and when she met Ji Hyun, she thought, "She looks nice!  I'll talk to her."  But when to tried to tap her shoulder to talk to her, Ji Hyun pushed her away.  But, Areum didn't give up.  She kept trying and trying until Ji Hyun eventually gave in.  After that, Ji Hyun and Areum became best friends.  Areum was the only one who Ji Hyun trusted, but little did she know, Areum only became friends with her because Areum wanted to gain popularity.  She loves to be under the spotlight, she loves it when everyone was at her command.  Ji Hyun doesn't  know about this, and still to this day, they are still "friends."

3 - Min Yoongi

Yoongi had a blunt and motionless face on the outside but on the inside, he's a nice, sweet, caring person.  When he first transferred to the school, he thought Ji Hyun was a nice person, but there were two guys that held him back from talking to her.  Those guys were Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok.  They told him, "You shouldn't talk to her, she'll beat the crap outta you."  Yoongi snickered at them and walked off to catch up with you.  Once he touched Ji Hyun's shoulder, Ji Hyun's reflexes activated and punched him in the face.  Yoongi fell to the floor and laid there with blood from his lip, and with that, she walked off.  They were enemies since that day.

Background characters -

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook