03⇏Wrong Person

Sooha's POV

My phone alarm woke me up in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes as I looked for my phone on the drawer beside my bed.

I took the phone and turned off the alarm. I sat straightly and rubbed my eyes. My vision became clear.

"What are you waiting for, huh?" Suddenly, I heard a guy's voice. I looked at where the voice came from. Then, I saw Hansol and I just realized that he's  my roommate. "It's 12.00 already. Go take your bath and go to school." He buttoned his uniform. "Also, don't late on your first day."

I scanned him. He already wore his school uniform. "Um, you can go to school first, you know. Because, I'm gonna take my bath and it'll take some minutes." I said.

"Who says that I'd wait for you, huh?" He raised his head and looked at me once he done buttoned his uniform. "I have a guitar class on 12.30. So, I won't wait for you. Besides, I don't want to wait for you. So, just dream alone."

I clenched my fist. This guy.. really! I let out a heavy sigh before walking to the bathroom with my towel. I glared at him and stepped into the bathroom.

Hansol's POV

"Yo, Boo!" I tapped on his shoulder as I placed my guitar beside my table.

"Yo, Vernonnie." He did a high five with me. I sat down beside him. "So, what's up with Eunwoo?" He suddenly asked that mystery question.

{Flashback}

"Sol ah, I have something to tell you." She grabbed my hand and looked at me deeply in my eyes. Her eyes looked so sad as if she's gonna leave me.

"What is it, Woo yah?" I rubbed her palm with my fingers.

"I-I’m.. sorry to say this, but.. I'm gonna go to America for 3 years and continue study there." Her eyes started to full with tears. "B-but, Hansol ah, I promise you, that as soon as I finish my last exam, we'll get marry here."

"Also promise me.. don't cheat on me while you're there." I replied.

"I promise!" She smiled.

We then hugged each others.

{End of Flashback}

It's been two years already. Only one year left before she come back here and we'll get marry. And, it also has been two years already since we've no talk with each others.

"U-uh?" I looked at him. "Ah.. Eunwoo..? She's good there. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing, just worry that she might get a new boyfriend?" He said. I stared at his eyes. "Hehe, just kidding, Vernie ah. Don't take this serious."

I lightly punched him on his arm. "She won't."

Sooha's POV

I tied my shoes and stood up. I opened the door, then walked out of the room. As soon as I stepped outside of the room, I was really shocked to hear a really loud voice right beside my ear.

"VERNON!!!!"

I was really shocked and accidentally jumped. I almost fell on the floor, but someone quickly grabbed me. He held my back and under my neck. We looked at each other for seconds. But seconds went to minutes. My heart started to pound fast.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!" Suddenly we heard another voice. The both of us immediately turned to that voice. I could see some guys were beside us.

Who are they? This is girls dormitory. And, they're guys! Also, who's Vernon that they're talking about?

I quickly stood up straightly and the guy named Mingyu let go of me.

"Yah, don't ever think to do such things!" A guy with dark blue bangs said.

"Yah, I'm saving her, okay." He walked towards them.

They all looked at me from the top to the bottom. I gave them a confused look.

"Yah, this is not Vernon." The short one whispered to his friend.

"Of course she's not, dumb! She's a girl, Chan." Mingyu hit his head.

The guy that scolded Mingyu just now took a step forward. "Um, are you.. Vernon's roommate?" He asked.

"U-um, I'm sorry, but who's Vernon?" I asked them back.

"She doesn't know Vernon?" Another guy said. I looked at him. He looked at me and looked at my dorm's door. "This is room 17. I'm pretty sure this is his room. But, where's he?"

"Um, what's your name?" The guy with spectacle asked, stepping forward.

"My name is Na Sooha." I answered.

"Ah.. sorry for disturbing you. Maybe Vernon has already go to school. Excuse us." The same guy said.

I nodded and let them go. Who are they? And, who's Vernon?

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Halo~ So yeah, the intro of the story always be the bored one, but please stay with me and support this fanfic because something is waiting~

Like & Comment!

              😘Love, Na Sooha😘