The Beginning

(EDIT)

A little Author's note

This is my first Gency Story so plz tell me how to improve.

Hope you enjoy the story!!

Genji's P.O.V.

"Brother!! Wake up!!" An angry voice spoke making me wake up from my slumber "Eh?"I said. Thats when I felt a pillow smack my face "OW!!"

"Silly Brother always afraid of pain" Hanzo chuckled, already dressed up and ready. Not suprised since he was always so uptight.

"You really need to relax Hanzo you work yourself so much... you never get to enjoy your own life" I sigh.

My Brother smiled rolling his eyes. "Just put some clothes on..."

After I got dressed me and my brother decided to go to town

After I got dressed me and my brother decided to go to town. As we walked down the streets of Hanamura.
♪Making my way down town♪ (I'm sorry I had to)
All of older men and children were bowing to Hanzo calling him "Young Master" or "Master Shimada"
While all the Ladies!! were checking my out

"M'lady!! How ar- OW!! HANZO THE HAIR...WATCH THE HAIR!!" 
"STUPID CARROT PERVERT!!"
"CARROT!! WHY YOU!!"

If you wanna know what happened we argued to the way to the arcade. You might think it's silly, but in my family bickering over little things can be quite common.

When I noticed the arcade my eyes sparked a challenge "How about we settle this argument with a game"

"I am not interested in such obnoxious games..." he says keeping his head up high.

"Are you scared to loose brother" I chuckled under my breath. Thats when I saw a bit of irritation but challenge
"Well then..."

3 hours later

"Brother.... uh.." I started to say
"Not one word..." Hanzo stammered
The score was 26 to 0
I'm pretty sure I won.
"I can't believe I lost... to my own brother"
"It's not that bad..."
"I LOST TO A CARROT!!"
"FUCK OFF!!"

We both started laughing!!
Even if it seems like we hate each other I still loved my brother...

"Shimadas!!"

We both turned around to see our father's friend yelling at us with blood on his clothing and tears streaming down his checks. He tripped on his face on the way to us but I knew it wasn't a laughing matter.

"What is it..." Hanzo says cautiously.
Did something happen to the clan?
Was our riches stolen?
OH NO!! Did they find my secret stash of Naruto fanfictions!?

"Your...father.. h-he's dead..."

My heart dropped... I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I didn't want to know anyways but the look on Hanzo's face was mixed with shock and sadness.

Hanzo was right...
Funerals were depressing...
The whole time I was numb with shock, but at the same time I felt the constant pain was just too much to bear...

But...

Hanzo stood strong didn't let the feelings get to him.... it was hard since he had the responsibility to lead the next generation of the assaination business

After the funeral I needed to take a break from.... all of this... I decided to go to the pub. (You know where this is going)

I asked for a beer... as I drank I tried to forget... about the pain... I tried to forget that my father ever died... I tried to forget the stupid assaination business my brother had to agree to...

Someone sat next to me

As I looked up I saw a beautiful lady, with blond luscious hair and eyes that seemed to sparkle.... she was an...

"Angel"
"Huh.." The women looked at me her eyebrows knit together.

Shit... did I say that out loud...well I couldn't help myself she was a very beautiful lady but she doesn't look like she's around here.

"I'm sorry... I thought you were in angel from heaven cause you sure look like one..." I say in my soothing voice.

"Oh my... why thank you Mr. Uh...  what's your name, if I may I ask.."

She definitely isn't from here if she doesn't know who I am..

My lip curves into a smile "Many call me Genji Shimada but you can call me your love"

"Oh!! um..." The woman blushed "Well Mr. Shimada it's nice to meet you my name is Angela Ziegler"

"Angela..." I smirked "Are you sure you aren't an angel..."

"Oh well.." but before she could continue her phone rang. Angela took the phone and answers it "Oh ok..." then ends the call shortly

"Well... Mr.Shimada it was nice to meet you...I need to go work on...
something.. I hope we meet again!!" She smiles packing up her stuff

"Me too.. my love.." I said as I smiled at her.

Her face flushed but she smiled back in response as the doctor left the restraunt.

Wow... she's beautiful...
Well at least from all the women I've met before

When I go back to the house I see my brother...with a disgusted look on his face....

"Where...have you been.." Hanzo says his bow at his side, uh oh.

"At the pub...what happened t-"
"It's time to stop...."
"Please don't NOT THE MEMES"
"I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!"

Hanzo sighs in distress "Brother you can not act so recklessly anymore."

"What do you mean.." I narrow my eyes at him. This isn't like him..

"You need to focus on the assaination business... don't sleep with every woman you meet, don't play games as if your a kid" he says as if he was reading it down on a list, probably has one for all the sins I made.

But anger was boiling inside of me. Tempting itself to pop up and tell him it all.

"BROTHER!! I AM NOT CARRYING OUT THE BUSINESS!! I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF THEN KILL OTHER PEOPLE!!" Oops looks like inner me exploded.

Hanzo stopped for a moment. "I knew you were gonna say that" He bought his bow out and started to bring an arrow from his quiver and began to notch it. "And for that... you bring dishonor" he shot an arrow at me. Fortunately, I dodged it just in time.

"BROTHER!! I will not fight you" I replied. Was he serious about fighting?

"Then you are no brother of mine!!" He shot two more. How many arrows does he have. This time I wasn't so lucky, one arrow hit my arm.

"AGH!!"

My sword dropped by my side

Pain went up my arm but that wasn't the painfulest part, the pain was... in my heart. Why would my own brother do this?

I heard Hanzo pick up my sword and I looked up at him.

Heh....
I chuckled under my breath. Maybe I am dishonorable... slacking off and not caring about this business.

I slowly stood up wincing from the pain "make it quick brother cause you know I'm afraid of pain..."

In response he slashed me with my own sword 3 times with no hesitation.

One by the head which was full of stupidity and dishonor

Second by the legs which help me stand by my brother's side

And third by my chest that carried my heart full of love for my brother.