> Kaoru Hitachiin <

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Hikaru and yourself sat on one of the sofas in the Host Club while many girls squealed over their options of the boys. You were bored, leaning your head on the twins shoulder while the both of you watch Kaoru tend to some girls needs as a host with exceptional manners and etiquette.

"Shouldn't you be there too Hikaru?" You asked lazily, he shrugged his shoulders while never taking his eyes from his beloved twin, "Nah, I haven't been requested yet so I'll keep you company."

You smiled at his answer and found your eyes watching Kaoru smiling as he spoke, glancing at the two of you on the couch before he looked back to his customers, "Is that-!"

Your mere glance turned into a hard glare when watching Kaoru tended to his next customer, your enemy- (E/N)- (Enemy Name). The girl was ruthless and loved to bully you, calling you names and making life in Ouran much harder than it had to be. You didn't have the time and energy to deal with her though and that only made her do it more.

She smiled at you wickedly when watching your angry glare and Hikaru also looked at your face when hearing you stop mid sentence, "Are you alright? Who is that?"

You glared and answered, feeling jealously build in you when watching (E/N) cling onto Kaoru, placing her fingertips on the twins pale cheeks as he smiled in a sort of nervous way, "She's no one important, that's for sure."

"Ah (Y/N) is that jealously I hear?"

You ignored the auburn-haired boy and opened your mouth, "Kyoya!"

The man in glasses turned and stood to meet you when hearing your voice and sighed, hoping this wasn't something as trivial as he knew it would probably be. "What is it (Y/N)?"

You smiled and without knowing, clenched your fists while Kaoru had also been watching when his customers weren't paying attention, "I'd like to request Kaoru and Hikaru immediately. Thank you."

Kyoyo sighed again and then put a smile on his face, obviously fake. He held his clipboard in front of him and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he wrote that down, "Alright, I'll tell Kaoru in a minute when his customers times are up."

You smiled and walked back to the couch where Hikaru had been watching with a smirk, "Oh shut up- at least you can both have a break." You breathed out and sat on the sofa again. Hikaru chuckled when seeing Kyoya speak to his twin as the girls faces near him all turned sad.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel? Or better yet make him feel how you feel because I can practically feel the jealously leaking out of you." You stared at Hikaru's amber-coloured eyes and deflated against the couch, "I'm bored- oh~ we should make him jealous."

His smirk became way too dangerous looking and you blushed deeply when you saw Kaoru walking towards the both of you. Hikaru smiled deviously and you didn't have any time to stop him before both twins were reunited and the both were already holding each other.

"Oh Kaoru, are you okay? You looked so uncomfortable without me there.."

"I'm okay Hikaru, as long as we're together know."

They both smiled and you blushed madly at the two, admiring their love for each other, they both looked down and Hikaru smirked at you, "I've been so lonely that I had to keep (Y/N)-chan company, she practically cried when I told her I wanted to see you!"