Queen and King > Loke / Leo <

Your Saviour, the King.

*Contains abuse and a death, sorry - don't have to read if don't want to.

(W/N) - Wizard Name
(F/N) - Friends Name
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

- Flash Back -

(W/N)! Stop, I've had enough! This has to stop."

You shouted in frustration as angry tears made their way down your red, glowing cheeks. Your body fumed in anger and desperation but your master was absolutely ruthless and they seemed to think that abusing a celestial spirit was a great way to pass time.

Your master glared at you, but you had no time to experience fear when they automatically slapped you across the face. You fell to the ground as you weakly held your cheek that began stinging in pain, already feeling a bruise form when you watched (F/N) on the ground, withering in pain. It was okay though, because as long as your master was focused on you, your friend could regain their strength and leave to heal back in the celestial world.

"You spirits are nothing but trash." (W/N) spat with venom.

Your friend moaned your name in pain, as if they were actually experiencing the pain you had just endured but your eyes only hardened when you nodded your head furiously, a silent indication to tell them to close their gate as you heard your master screaming about how pathetic you were.

You were a particularly strong celestial spirit; probably your masters strongest, that would often come to protect your master when needed due to your contract you wished you could burn but other than that, your master loved to abuse (F/N), especially when you were there.

(F/N) eyes widened at your request, they knew what you asking and they didn't like it one bit. Nevertheless you got up, staring at (F/N), their breathing becoming lighter as their pain began to dissappear but that must've been was (W/N) wanted because in the next second, (F/N) was on the ground again, choking on her breath after your master had kneed (F/N) straight in the gut. You thought (F/N) was going to puke out her blood at the sight and more tears cascaded down your face when you ran to her, only to earn a foot to the throat.