> Ayato Kirishima <

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"Ayato, go find (Y/N) before she get's into trouble~," Ayato glared hard at Eto who sat beside Tatara, swinging her legs mindlessly as her head tilted, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Kaneki watched the two and got up, prepared to leave with Ayato before he was stopped by Eto, "Only Aya-chan this time~"

"Tch.." Ayato glared and grabbed his mask before making his way to the exit of Aogiri Tree. His brows were furrowed the entire time as he walked and climbed along building's to reach the roof and look for you. Your impulsive and sadistic personality got you into plenty of trouble more times than not and Eto loved to choose Ayato to be your designated babysitter, it was such a pain.

He heard screams in the dead of night as the occasional car drove by, this would be the perfect time for himself to grab a bite to eat but he his priorities straight unlike you did. You were practically a child in a teenager's body and your happy-go-lucky attitude toward's everything really pissed Ayato off but he wouldn't admit that he was basically waiting for your voice to wake him up every morning after finding you in his bed after you snuck in.

He got closer to the agonising screams and walked through some trees at a local park. You never really cared about where you ate your meals and that occasionally caused the blue-haired teen to worry.

He heard a laugh, it was manic and sounded down right insane and that was how he knew it was you. A bone snapped and then another and the sound of gushing blood made the observant ghoul lick his lips. He walked around a tree with indifference as his hands rested in his pockets. He caught sight of you only about ten metres away as the red liquid painted your appearance, the body laid beside you as you stood and watched it move to attempt to escape.

The smile remained on your face and as if hearing Ayato sigh, your head twitched upwards to watch him watching you, "Kirishima-Kun, you're hungry~?"

He shook his head and stared as the man under you choked on his blood, gurgling on the metallic liquid before taking his last breath, "Awh! He was so weak, I only bit a piece of his neck and he's gone within a few minutes!" You stomped in your spot, pouting down at your dinner before licking your mouth along with your painted fingers, staring at the ghoul seductively.

"Hurry up and let's go, Eto wants you back, idiot." He pushed off of the tree to walk closer when you fell to your knees to eat an arm, a leg and so on.
You stood once you finished, tearing up a small piece of skin with your teeth as if it were a piece of beef jerky. You walked towards Ayato so he could walk back to Aogiri Tree with you and he hated how the moonlight and the blood made so you look so damn ravishing.

"Dumbass.."

He muttered the words but you didn't hear him completely, "Eh? What's wrong, did you want some?"

He opened his mouth to retort a brash answer before he halted when something else met his lips. You grabbed his head, tangling your fingers through his messy hair to grab the tresses and pull him closer to you. Without hesitation, you shoved your tongue into his mouth and played with his and he let out a yelp of shock before you pulled away and playfully licked his lip with a smirk.

"Better now?" You asked as you skipped away from him, he was shocked and temporarily frozen before his cheeks flared, staring daggers at the ground with his arm's stuffed into his pockets, secretly sort of turned on at the taste of blood in his mouth delivered by you.

"I want more food! Let's go~!" You ran ahead, out in the open with blood splayed over your clothes and mouth, hands and knees. With wide eyes, Ayato followed and ran after you in a flash before tripping you. You landed to the ground with a thump and glared up at him, silently admiring the bright red blood surrounding his lips; that was your intention.

"Are you stupid or stupid? Get up now, we're leaving you dumbass!"

Your pout turned into an obvious frown as you slowly stood up and watched the ground before zooming off in a flash, obnoxious laughter spilling from your mouth, "(N/N), come on."

You froze and looked behind you to watch Eto beside Ayato. Ayato himself looked mildly surprised before returning to his usual annoyed glare, watching the bandaged girl beside him and then yourself, "You're so dirty.. Hurry up then!" She giggled out and you scrunched your brows in distaste, slumping your shoulders to slowly walk closer and complain aloud, "Bu-bu-but Eto-chan you haven't let me eat since two and a half weeks ago!"

"And that was your own fault you imbecile! Who goes out to eat someone in broad daylight? The CCG were close by too- you're too troublesome, no wonder you annoy Ayato.." She smirked under her bandages and you yelped in surprise at her statement, watching the blue-haired boy in curiosity and distress, "I guess that was punishment enough, let's go now- I'm bored."

The little woman walked away and you watched her as Ayato silently walked behind her as well. The thought of you becoming a disturbance to your beloved made your stomach churn, probably worst than having a bite of human's food, "Ki-Ki-Kiri..." You mumbled under your breath.

"You asshole, making me come back for you- what, your leg's aren't moving now?"

You jumped and watched Ayato in front of you, his back facing you as he knelt down with his arms out by his sides. You stared quietly, causing Ayato to growl in annoyance.

'Asshole..'

'Making me..'

"Get on my back." Your eyes widened and a smile unconsciously took over your face when you automatically moved your limbs to jump on the boy, you tightened your arms on his neck and shuffled your thighs around his waist to get more stable, he sighed when he felt you repeatedly kiss his cheek, neck and jawline.

"Don't listen to her and you aren't troublesome.. Well actually you are but you aren't to me okay? And it's Ayato, you dumbass."

You squealed in excitement and moved your hand to grab his jaw and turn his head towards you, "HE-"

"Hmmph!" You kissed his lips, admiring the feeling of his breath being held in surprise before you promptly removed your lips from his to whisper in his ear, "I love you Ayato~"

"So annoying.. Y-You're such a brat I can't believe I love you.." He mumbled.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._