Incompetence > Nagisa Shiota <

Your Effort and Skills didn't go Unnoticed.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

You remained impassive at your desk in the back of the class. You were seated next to Ritsu and you cared for nothing except for assassinating the teacher. Korosensei had already exploded the moon, pieces of moon dust and debris continued to float around it and you felt sad because you could no longer endure that feeling of tranquility you experienced when you stayed up on the roof of your house to admire the full moon.

It was blown to rubble just like your dreams. You didn't care about the fact that you were in class 3-E, you had lost all interest in things that would've been a normal and daily ritual. You just wanted to be successful in one thing and that was killing your biologically engineered Sensei who had a speed of mach 20 so that you could share the prize of ten billion dollars with your classmates.

You had no friends and you always isolated yourself in and out of the class. Your parents ignored you and they would continue to until you managed to jump back into your previous class of 3-D. You glared daggers at the yellow octopus, shifting the rubber knife and pink pellets in your hands as you planned your next assassination technique. You had no friends but you wanted to be helpful to your class as they felt like the only family you had.

The rubber knife bent and twisted in your clenched grip and your other knife was curved in the belt of your pants. The students kept talking as normal and your Sensei continued to write on the blackboard with his chalk. You stood slowly as you only caught the attention of Karma and Terasaka who were also seated in the back. You glanced at them and noticed they were blankly staring at you, then your knife. They only delivered a small smirk and turned their attention back to the teacher.

They knew you wouldn't be successful in landing a hit, it was hopeless and that was what everyone had begun to believe. You squinted your eyes, thinking over what you should do as you remained standing behind your desk. You gripped the knife's blade as you held it on your shoulder, getting ready to throw the weapon that was only able to inflict damage to the destroyer of the moon.

"Now students, if you do this- Ah!" The octopus; at mach 20, moved to the right and towards the door before you fired a second knife in the same direction, only about half a metre to the right, straight at your teacher. Korosensei moved again, appearing on the left side of the classroom.

The class was silent and Korosensei chuckled at your attempt before Maehara spoke up, "Dude~ what just happened.."

About twenty pairs of eyes stared straight at the blackboard and this caught the attention of Korosensei when he looked as well, gasping at the sight of his own yellow slime smeared on the board. His wound had already begun healing, clearing up a second later and the force of your throw had caused the knives to stick out of the board.

Korosensei's chuckling minimised in volume as if nervously laughing off the situation. You grumbled in annoyance and took a seat back down as you rubbed your rubber pellets as a source of comfort. Nagisa, Maehara, Isogai, Kayano and just about everyone else in the class had turned to look at you, growing immensely surprised to see that it was only the strength of your arms that could throw a knife like that.

"(Y/N), full marks for technique and agility!! But what have I said about trying to kill me during class?" You rolled your eyes, feeling a shocking absence in your palm as you looked up to see the octopus holding your two knives and your pink pellets as well. You growled silently as you grew flustered from disappointment and embarrassment, "Gomen."

Karma snickered at you, Terasaka joining in a second later as you felt someone staring at you. Korosensei continued teaching and you wrapped your arms around your head as you leaned on the desk, only looking forward to catch the person who had been not-so-subtlety staring at you. Nagisa was watching, moving his head to the side to see around the students blocking you from his sight as his cheeks were bright pink, his azure eyes that were wide in awe. You stared back at him, winking in reply before taking a short nap.

_._._._

School had ended, Korosensei had blasted off to Brazil and your classmates grabbed their bags as Nagisa grabbed his own bag and proceeded to leave the classroom before noticing your absence from the students who left the door. He turned around and saw you asleep at your desk, walking slowly towards you with a blank mind as all that filled his thoughts was the sight of you winking at him which immediately produced a pair of pink-dusted cheeks.

You grumbled in your sleep which startled the petite boy, slowly opening your eyes to find Nagisa staring down at you with that same look as before when he seemed mesmerised by your inadequate presence. You rolled your eyes, turning away from the boy as the words left your mouth, "Leave me alone Nagisa."

The blue-headed boy peaked up, surprised at your words before blushing even more whereas you didn't even want to be thought about after your failure, "Um, school's over (Y/N) and yo-"

"I know that, I heard the bell. It's okay you can go if you want." You muttered in distaste when thinking of your household. The thought of wanting to stay in school instead of your own home made you feel so pathetic, "Wow are you okay?"

Nagisa took a step closer, wiping the skin under your eye to catch a tear before it fell to the desk. You stared at him in wonder, he stared back before he had realised what he had done. He jumped away, blushing once again as you snorted. You smiled at the talented boy as an unknown pink hue also became apparent on your own face.

"I.. I feel incompetent. I mean here I am shedding some tears in front of the boy I like and my attempt at hitting Korosensei basically failed." You rasped out, watching your hands as you fiddled with your fingers to avoid your friend's piercing stare.
Nagisa remained silenced for a few seconds before sucking in a breath to speak in a soft voice, "(Y/N) you seriously shouldn't be doubting yourself after today, I mean that's the first time in a long time that someone has managed to hit Korosensei. That throw was amazing, it was actually really smart. I bet if anyone else tried it, it would have failed right away,"

"Even Isogai wouldn't be able to throw that fast!" Nagisa smiled, the volume of his voice increasing with each word as he was determined to rid you of your distressed state. You smiled, making the boy before you also smile with a tilt of his head, "Thanks Nagisa, you're really nice to me."

Nagisa blushed a deep red, looking down and avoiding your stare as you raised a brow at his peculiar behaviours, "Yeah.. I-uh, anything fo-for the girl I li-like.." You stilled, shooting up in your seat to mutter out a word in shock, "What?!"

"What?"

Nagisa and yourself stared at one another, alone in the class as you both fidgeted while your heart thumped on your chest at the sudden confession, 'That was bold.'
Nagisa resembled a mannequin and after a well-delayed silence he finally spoke up, "uh-uh I mean, y-you said be-before that I wa-was the bo-.. Boy you like."

You sucked in a breath, your heart rate increasing rapidly before absentmindedly nodding to the boy as he smiled nervously in reply. Awkwardness flooded the classroom as your mind was blank, feeling like a party had gone off inside of you when thinking that you had accidentally confessed which led to Nagisa reciprocating your feelings,

"I-I uh noticed Korosensei moves at the very last second when he is taken by surprise from behind... I thought it would be somewhat helpful since you write those things in your notebook.."

Nagisa delivered a toothy smile which made you melt on the inside, he whipped out his notebook and a pen, flipping to a new page as he scribbled down the notes he just got told. Your lips curved upwards at the sight of the azure-eyed boy becoming excited and you squeaked out a gasp when feeling a pair of lips making sudden contact with your cheek.

Nagisa looked shocked at his own actions, tensing at the sight of your eyes that were wide while your mouth had begun gaping like a fish out of water, "Th-Thanks (Y/N)-chan, you wanna go now?"

You smiled when you watched Nagisa put the notebook back into his back and proceeded to slowly hold his hand out towards you. You took it without hesitation and felt his warmth travelling to your hand as you realised how hard you had truly fallen for the natural born assassin.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Nagisa does things to my insides.
Nagisa + school uniform = sexiness overload...

Anyway, thanks for reading;-) xoxox
- Oriana__3