You Want More > Alphonse Elric <

Alphonse reads something he shouldn't have.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Walking through the Rockbell household, you walked over to your bed and grabbed the slim and plain looking book that was hidden snugly under the top corner of your mattress. You knew Edward and Alphonse were downstairs eating dinner- or Alphonse was sitting quietly by his older brother as Edward stuffed his face- and Winry was also with them or in her workshop, working on some new automail for Ed.

These times were around the best times when you could grab your diary out and write down whatever was being locked up inside your brain. When it was a full house and the brothers had came back home, you always finished dinner quicker so you could write things down- especially when about ninety percent of your entrees consisted the younger Elric.

You couldn't help it and you weren't exactly sure if you could trust Winry to keep your secret. You were actually scared that she wouldn't keep it to herself and another person would know apart from you. You had to keep it to yourself but you also wanted to do something about your raging thoughts on the boy in a metal armour.

Your diary was already about three-quarters full of your daily to monthly written feelings since you had gotten it about a year ago. It was actually a present from Alphonse and you couldn't stop thinking about the memory that never failed to make you smile.

- Flashback -

It was about two in the afternoon, (Y/N) was watching Ed and Alphonse spar after Ed's automail was fixed - yet again - and (Y/N) was absolutely bored out of her mind. Den was a dog of minimal skills, Winry was obviously in her workshop so she could somehow upgrade Ed's automail to make it even better and more efficient and Granny Pinako was most likely taking a nap. (Y/N) had nothing to do in this house and she hated it.

(Y/N) had been taken in by Granny Pinako when she was only four after she found (Y/N) walking alone in the rain at night. (Y/N) couldn't remember what happened to her family and as soon Granny Pinako heard that, she just couldn't help herself.

Everyone in the Rockbell residence welcomed (Y/N) with open arms and she couldn't help how connected she felt to Alphonse. They all knew that (Y/N) didn't speak much- only speaking when it was necessary and so Alphonse thought he would take it upon himself to buy you a little journal with his saved up pocket money. (Y/N) and Alphonse were only thirteen while Edward and Winry were fourteen but that didn't stop her from accepting the gratuitous gift.