Same but Different > Hikaru Hitachiin <

Hikaru and Kaoru are the Same but also Not.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

~ Day One ~

Today was your first day at Ouran Academy, surely you were nervous but you had to get over your pathetic nerves so you could make some new friends. You had studied really, really hard to get a scholarship here and you finally did it, your parents were beyond proud and now you only hoped to maintain their happiness for you.

Walking in the school, you could've gotten lost and no one would've have found you. Honestly it was like a mansion that was also a maze. You had already finished a few classes after you had arrived late because of how long it took to find them and now you had to look for a place to study. You didn't necessarily need to but after receiving the syllabus for the year, you wanted to get started right away.

So far you hadn't gained much friends, at all. They seemed to be so elegant and care-free and you couldn't see how you could relate to them at all. They all spoke of their rich families and taking weekend trips to the other side of the world and they said it like it was completely normal! You almost yelled in their face and fell to the ground at how posh and vain they were but you really weren't up for getting a detention or something along those lines.

In some of those classes you heard a lot of girls speaking of a 'Host Club,' it sounded especially strange since these students were only about fifteen years old but you also grew very interested. Hence why you were now following these girls as they walked, or strutted towards the room you saw labelled as 'Music Room 3' with your studies now vanished from your mind.

You entered the class, sparkles and rose petals literally blinding you for a second before your eyes opened to see seven young boys who actually looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous. They seemed to glow and they didn't look the same so any girl could pick a favourite and be with them for their time. You didn't know whether to be ashamed or proud for coming to this school to see an actual Host Club. Now how embarrassing it was for you, you weren't looking for a boyfriend and you didn't want a distraction. But you couldn't help but watch the boys as they flirted with the other girls as they made them swoon.

They were just so damn beautiful. Their was a tall dark-haired boy who held a small and sweet looking boy on his shoulders, another tall boy who had dark hair swept to the right who had glasses and a notebook infront of him; he seemed very serious and sophisticated. Their was another tall boy who stood closely by the boy who had glasses, his hair was a shiny blond that was swept over his bright purple eyes- he looked like a leader and was absolutely gorgeous. Another feminine looking boy had short brown hair with light brown eyes, you swore this was a girl but nevertheless he was super cute.

And then their were two identical boys, absolutely identical like they were a mirror image of each other. You almost scoffed at the sight of them together as they spoke and acted in sync of each other and you couldn't keep your eyes off of them- they had definitely caught your attention and now you regretted coming here.

~ Week One ~

It had been a week since you met the boys in the Host club and you were about ninety-seven percent sure that the smaller brunette boy was actually a girl; Haruhi Fujioka. Then the other boy with glasses was Kyoya Ootori and the other taller boy with black hair was Takashi Morinozuka or 'Mori' and with him was his cousin who was actually the oldest one of the boys even though he looked like a small and cute child, Mitsukuni Hahinozuka or 'Honey.' The king or leader of the group was the blond boy who looked like a model was Tamaki Suoh and then their were those twins. They were so handsome- especially the two who had introduced themselves as Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin.