Haven > Eren Jaeger < Part ||

Sorry for writing so much
Eren might be OC

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Your arms were stretched out in front of you, wishing desperately for something to grab them before you met your death. Steam erupted around you, slowing filling your vision and blocking your clear view of the bright, blue sky. You kept falling for you weren't exactly sure how long you had been been falling.

You couldn't scream no matter how hard you tried, it seemed like your brain still couldn't comprehend that you were used as bait to lure a bunch of abnormals. And by your own squad that had been with you ever since you joined the Survey Corps for all these years.

You watched a couple of fuzzy objects zoom past your eyesight, they looked like people- your saviours? They were so small and talented, it was great to see so much potential- they would surely be great one day. You would've liked to join their squad.

You knew you were close to the ground, no more signs of titans around but there was still screams that were pained. They made you cringe because of how similar they sounded. You felt a force wrap around your waist erupting a short squeak from your mouth. The man grabbed you and your body immediately felt at ease. He was small but strong as he weaved towards a large tree branch with you in his grasp, his black undercut blew with the wind and you couldn't help but admire your saviours cold, grey eyes.

"What the hell were those bastards thinking?" The man muttered. The more you stared, the more you recognised him. This man, you think, went by the name of Levi and he was really, really skilled in eradicating the titans. The screams were gone and it was then silent. A group of people swarmed you when Levi brought you to the ground when he deemed it was safe to.

"Are you okay?" There was a woman, short blond-orange hair and bright eyes. Her posture was confident and her face was determined, she frightened you with the way she was watching you, or maybe that was just because of how much you were shaking.

"I.. I'm Petra, that guy that caught you is Levi. And that's Gunther, Oluo and Eld. We're sorry about your squad.."

"Wha-.."

Your eyes widened immensely at the tone of her voice, the way she looked down as if ashamed to look you in the eyes. The titans had got to them, that was the only conclusion.

"Eren's dead." Levi was emotionless and his stare was piercing into you, your breath stopped. What? Tears blurred your vision, there was a tight air bubble stuck right in your throat, why couldn't you breathe? It was so constricting and you suddenly felt dizzy as they all stared at you as if waiting for you to take you final breath.

_._._

You sucked in a huge breath, the middle of your back lifted off of the hot bed and it stung your dry throat. You lifted yourself to sit up, looking around frantically as you coughed to regulate your breathing. It was so dark, you squinted your eyes to focus on anything in particular but you could already tell by the smell that it was your room.

Your were where you always had been, along with the rest of your current squad. Your mind drifted to your dream- or nightmare to be specific, thinking of your fallen saviours; Petra, Oluo, Gunther and Eld. They were so kind after you found out that your previous squad had been savagely eaten by those humanoid monsters.