Time is of the Essence > Karma Akabane <

Limited Time thanks to Korosensei.

Ansatsu Kyōshitsu - Assassination Classroom

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Sitting in the second row of classroom 3-E did not benefit you at all. You despised the thought of being caught staring and you couldn't turn around to look at the red - headed student because he along with everyone else behind you, would catch you. You knew the teasing would never end and the thought of being teased like that made you sweat from every orifice on your skin.

You sat by the wall, the seat next to Nagisa where you would occasionally fall asleep as you stared out to the field of grass. You often got scolded by Korosensei but nothing other than that. Nagisa would sometimes help you with your work too, when Korosensei was busy helping other students and sometimes you were lucky because Nagisa was friends with Karma so they were often together. You were too scared to approach them though, the thought of humiliating yourself in front of your crush was enough to turn you to a somewhat liquified version of Korosensei.

Karma didn't really talk to you but you admired him so much nonetheless. He was ruthless and malicious, he loved to kill and beat people up and he was so god damn attractive. His orange, glowing eyes never failed to hypnotise you and that shady smile made your insides turn to mush. His skills with a knife or two were fast and his reflexes were amazing, you aspired to be like him.

You had been sent to classroom 3-E because of your lowered grades. Girls in your class had spread rumours about your test results, emphasising on your failures and how you were bound to join the End Class. You were stressed and mentally slower than the majority of the people in your class. The stress built inside of you until you couldn't take it anymore.

_._._._

"Wow, 24%? What a failure! I can't wait till she joins those other jerk-offs in 3-E!"

They were at it again, those girls. Their were four of them, those stuck up girls who were at the top of the class in both intellect and popularity. They enjoyed crushing the dumber people and you were the lowest of the low. It wasn't that you didn't understand at all, it was more like you were just a bit slower than other people.

As usual you kept your head down, holding your book into your chest as you unconsciously crossed your legs. Folding the test into your notebook, you sighed watching the clock as the seconds hand ticked on, counting down the seconds till the bell was heard.

The taunting never stopped, everyday those egotistical bullies would embarrass you, smacking the books from your hands as they circled you when you fell to the ground from the force. You didn't deserve this crap, no one did. It took you a while, but after a few school terms it happened; you snapped.

The bell had rung throughout the school indicating lunch time and as the girls chose to bully you the most, everyone else evacuated leaving you completely isolated and friendless. They circled around you once again, ripping at your books to grab your assignments as they felt accomplished and superior at the sight of another failed paper.

You growled, the sound of your chair scrapping loudly against the ground as you held your tensed hands on the desk, standing as your messy hair became a curtain around your red and enraged face, "I'm so sick of this shit."

The girls were silenced the moment you stood, nervously laughing to appear composed and not confused nor nervous. You swung at the ring leader and felt like a weight lifted from your shoulders when you effectively made contact. The girls gasp, the queen bee falling to the floor in pain and shock as she held her cheek and glared at you with humiliation and fear.