Cuddles over Coffee > Hideyoshi Nagachika <

All you wanted was some extra sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

'It was a bright and sunny day with not a cloud in the sky, people walked by smiling as they scurried through the busy streets of Tokyo and you couldn't help but admire everything you passed as you were making your way to Anteiku.

You had about ten minutes to arrive at the cute cafe where you would meet Hide, for the third date you've shared together. Thinking of the boy, you couldn't keep a smile on your face but you weren't embarrassed in the slightest when you observed the street you had just walked cross, knowing Anteiku was right around the corner.

You entered the little cafe and huffed out a tiny laugh at the sound of the bell chiming when the door opened. People turned to look at you and you smiled warmly at them as they served customers and made delicious coffee. You then looked to your favourite table; The table Hide had so bravely asked you out for the first time. It was so impulsive that he didn't even ask for your name first.

"Go out with me!"

The first sentence he exclaimed with blazing red cheeks and wide, desperate eyes.
You knew you wouldn't forget that day and how flattered and special you felt. You became overwhelmed with joy that you straight up agreed to his question; or more like order but nevertheless that was the beginning of an amazing relatio-

All thoughts stopped. You could hear you heart beating faster and faster every second. Multiple strange stares were all on you like a blinding limelight but all you could focus on was Hide. Kissing another girl.
The way he kissed her, holding her waist as she grasped his face into her wretched hands made you disgusted, you were angry- beyond furious actually but you could physically do nothing when he parted to shatter your heart further more.