Attached > Killua Zoldyck <

Killua doesn't deserve to be sad.

He didn't Realise what He had until a small Wake-up Call.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"Ne~ Do you know when Kils coming back?" You groaned loudly enough for Kikyo Zoldyck to hear. You heard the woman's heels clicking throughout the marble floors of the mansion, she finally approached her youngest son's room to find you as you made yourself comfortable on the bed that previously belonged to a silver-haired boy.

"That ignorant boy left, you should be on your way too." She crossed her arms when she watched you, annoyance filling her wicked insides at the thought of her son who had abandoned her for a mere friend but also at the sight of your overwhelming presence.

"I told him to leave with his friends.. And to take care of them- I highly doubt he'll be back here." Silva's voiced boomed throughout the halls, effectively making you jump; at the unexpected presence and at the fact that Killua isn't coming back.

Hearing those words, you knew you had to take action. The divine scent of Killua Zoldyck was minimising day-by-day and you no longer felt the calmness you would've usually felt when sleeping in his bed, wearing his pyjamas.

You got up, packing what little amount of clothes you had along with some that belonged to your endearing other. You placed a grey, long-sleeved shirt that belonged to Killua on you and changed into some simple leggings. Grabbing your bag from the floor you finally left the dimly lit room after Killua's absence finally reached the point where you had to find him.

You had known Killua since you were a small child, about five years old as the boy was six. Your father and Silva were both best friends but after your father suffered from an incurable disease, he had past away. Your mother left you to travel the world as she had always wanted too and your older brother was on the other side of the world by the time he was eighteen.

Nobody knew why nor did they question your attachment towards the ex-assassin. Your presence was overbearing and irritating most of the time but Killua never went too far from you, until now. Almost a year ago now, Killua had left the Zoldyck mansion to enter the Hunter exam, You wanted to go with him but he wouldn't let you.

_._._._

"Ne Killua let me pack, I'll bring some chocoballs for you too."

You beamed in excitement, skipping circles around the twelve year old who had only just stabbed his mother and brother a few moments ago. Killua was unamused, a bothered facial expression visible towards you. He remained slightly calm, eager to leave the mansion that became more like a cage to him as he walked on his way to the exit. He was impassive though you know he wanted to leave immediately, "Ba~ka.. You aren't coming with me."

You halted, facing the sapphire-eyed boy before fiercely wrapping your arms around his muscular torso. He grumbled in irritation but never ceased to walk, dragging you onwards with him, "Bu-bu-but why! Killua, please don't leave me! I can help!"

"I don't need your help, you'll get in the way.."

You pouted, noticeably sticking out your bottom lip all the while using your puppy eyes to try to convince the tween otherwise but the boy was stubborn, only hesitating for a second when the word 'Chocoballs' was heard.

".. You can't get hurt because of me.." Killua's deep voice was heard slightly, he had murmured the words and unknown to him, you had heard it- making you immediately obey his wishes.