Insatiable > Natsu Dragneel <

The Fire Dragon Slayer can't get enough.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Natsu Dragneel was insatiable. Pretty much everyone in Fairy Tail knew that; whether it be food, missions or fire, the fire Dragon Slayer just couldn't get enough.

The one thing he absolutely loved, was when he would eat a tasty treat of fire- it filled him up with a warm and extremely pleasant feeling in his stomach and he was always up for some more. The fire made him feel closer to his Father; Igneel in a way and he knew that if the Dragon was with him, he would be proud of Natsu.

Members of the guild knew all about Natsu and his fire eating or breathing. They knew that explosions had no effect on him since he literally sucked up the flames like a slurpee and they also knew how dangerous he could become when his emotions got out of hand when an outsider threatened his family.

Speaking of outsiders though, that brings in you. You were a recently joined mage and no one but Mira and the master knew of your magic. It wasn't that special so you didn't think you had to talk about it. Truth be told one of the only reasons you had joined the Fairy Tail guild was to make friends and get money.

People didn't really notice you and if they did, you hoped they wouldn't notice your constant stare that was directed towards the Fire Dragon Slayer about ninety-nine percent of the time. He intrigued you and you couldn't deny how fascinating and adorable he was. You always thought he was lucky to learn his fire magic from a Dragon, not that you ever said anything- it wasn't like he or any of the other strong wizards noticed your presence anyway.

You had only joined the guild a few days ago and nothing really happened except for fights in the hall and people going in or out from missions. You were bored and needed the jewel too but you were lacking the motivation to walk up to the request board and take a mission that wouldn't cause you too much danger. Hence why you had taken a walk away from the guild to get used to your new home in Magnolia. You watched the people smile as they talked about the guild that protected them but also somewhat destroyed half the city while doing so. The chatting made you giggle but you had to hide it behind your hand so you didn't look like a crazy person.

You found yourself at the market, watching as people sold ripe fruits and vegetables to customers who held their laughing children by the hand and dragged them along. You would've kept walking if it wasn't for that explosion that stopped you in shock. You were frozen when you released how the close the explosion was to the location of the guild and you only began to sprint when a person ran into, yelling in fear to go to safety.

You tried to reassure the people but you couldn't when you were feeling exactly what they were, only you knew how to conceal it. You did what you knew you should've done in the first place and ran towards the explosion to contain it and help your guild. You became astonished and afraid to find out that the explosion wasn't actually near the guild, but it was the guild.

You watched as wizards brought injured people out, the place was trashed and the roof was half missing. Walls were crumbling and the fire spread and emitted into a beautiful orange-golden colour.

You had never seen that fire and your instant reaction was to grab ahold of it. So you did.

Erza almost grabbed onto the back of your jacket to stop your stupid actions but you only dodged her and continued forward until the fire was right at your fingertips. Gray yelled out for you to move so he could attempt to put it out with his ice but that only made you scream in agony- who would want to kill such a mesmerising element?