Infatuated > Leo The Lion <

You both seemed to be captivated at first sight.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Ever since Lucy had been able to acquire Leo the Lion as one of her golden keys, you had been absolutely infatuated by him. His orange, golden hair stuck up perfectly like a Lions mane, his blue glasses only brought his eyes out more and his tuxedo made you feel things you had never felt before. To be honest you thought the Celestial spirit king was drop dead gorgeous, not that you could speak that out loud when Lucy happened to be your best friend.

You were somewhat embarrassed when you found out how much your heart desired the Lion but now you just had to keep it to yourself. Who knows what would happen when people found out you were practically in love with a celestial spirit. It wasn't like you had a chance anyway because whenever Lucy summoned him or he came on his own, he would simply talk about how much he loves and protects Lucy, his voice had a chill going down your spine but his words made you grimace in irritation.

Was the declarations of love directed to Lucy all true, or was it just because he had a contract with her just like all the other spirits. You didn't really bother to ask when you always felt as if you weren't even on the same level as him. Honestly, He was the king of the Zodiacs.. And you were just you, a wizard of Fairy Tail who only did as she was asked and helped her friends when it was needed.

You were always careful when you would ask Lucy to summon Leo so she didn't think you were obsessed with him but you couldn't help it. Your mind said no, stop what your doing! But your heart was always faster and the words just sped out of your mouth without control.

"So.. How's Leo doing.?"

Lucy smiled your way as she sat by your side and you were cautious about the volume of your voice so others wouldn't hear.

"He's great!! He's so strong and helpful- though he could seriously take a break from flirting with me, even though I know my inner and outer beauty is amazing!" She answered in glee, grinning wth her eyes closed. You laughed quietly at her answer, your mood turning a bit sour at the memories of the times Leo would flirt with Lucy and call her his 'Princess.'

Lucy seemed to observe your sad looking face and grinned wickedly as secretly summoned the Lion without your knowledge. Lost in your thoughts surrounding the golden haired spirit, you yelped in surprise when you noticed the said man standing right across from you.

"You summoned me, Prince- Oh, hey (Y/N), you look especially beautiful today." He spoke coolly but seemed to light up visibly at the sight of you next to his key holder. You smiled lightly with a red face but while Lucy giggled beside you, Leo noticed your previous emotion change.

"What's wrong, who hurt you!?"

"Huh? Wha- No one! I'm fine!" You lied through your teeth, the only truth being that you were actually feeling a tiny bit better in the presence of the Zodiac King.

"Lucy.. Why did you Su-summon him?" You questioned, fiddling with your fingers while Lucy continued to giggled at you- wiggling her eyebrows as she averted her eyes in between you and a curious looking Leo.

"I don't know, you seemed a bit lonely! Leo is good company right?" She smirked, nudging you with her shoulders and Leo smirked back, puffing his chest out as Lucy inflated his already huge ego.

"Uh, sure I guess, maybe to you anyway.." You murmured when you looked away embarrassed at how rude you probably sounded.