Already Have One > Laxus Dreyer <

You like dominant Laxus.

Request from my Mother dearest <3 This is actually how my mum and dad got together.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Today was a day like any other day in the Fairy Tail guild except today you were the especially lucky person to have to endure the gossip of Mira-Jane, Cana, Lucy and Erza. Even better than that, you were currently their main point of interest.

You had no idea what you did to deserve this and every time you tried to make Gray or Natsu help you, Erza would come in with her scary and life-endangering threats that had them retreating like a couple of scaredy-cats; no offence to Happy and Carla.
Now Natsu and Gray avoided you and simply ignored your pleas for help as the four wizards practically tied you down to talk about your pathetic and non-existent love life.

If it was anyone else you would've loved to stayed and chat for as long as you could but since you had no experience in the dating field what so ever, you didn't see the point in discussing such personal and uncomfortable matters. You hated the fact that these girls liked to torture you like this and also the fact that they treated you like a teenager going through a petty school-girl crush.

You made sure that no one knew of your current hearts desires and only kept it to yourself so no one could tease you or no one *cough* Mira *cough* could play matchmaker in the guild to pass their free time. You sat in your seat, surrounded by the girls as their inner teenage girly girl personas came out to play and it honestly terrified you to watch Erza being so.. Not her.

That being said, you had now given up on trying to leave and actually grew interested in their chats about guys and their own love lives. You wanted to speak but you knew it would only draw unnecessary attention to yourself and that was a definite no-no. But because today was your lucky day.. They spoke only to you when you breathed.

"(Y/N)! Anyone in the guild catch your eye!?" Lucy screamed from across the table. Erza sat, listening with cake in her mouth. Cana put the barrel of beer down to listen to your answer and Mira sat their looking perfect as usual when she sweetly leaned her hand onto her arm and waited for you to speak.

"Uhhhhhh... No.. Ma- Uh. No. Nope." You stuttered and cringed at your mistake when you began to laugh awkwardly hoping no one caught on to your error. Erza slammed her cake slice -it was more like half a cake - down and you jumped, cursing yourself mentally for being so on edge when they started with this topic for a conversation.

"I heard that (Y/N)! Confess at once!"

Lucy stared at you with a grin and waved her hair over shoulder when she opened her mouth, "Come on (Y/N) you can tell us, we won't tell. We ca-"

Mira interrupted with a gasp, "Oh my gosh! We can help you with them!"

"That's what I was going to say!" Lucy declared with a laugh, causing Mira and Lucy to fall into a giggling fit. Erza sighed but smiled none the less at her comrades behaviour, looking to you for your answer and you were mentally praying to god to take you from this situation immediately.

"Uh.. No thanks, I mean it's okay guys." You answered while awkwardly sipping your drink to avoid speaking anymore. Cana dropped the barrel to slap your back in a comforting way which only made you choke on your drink, making her burst into laughter as she shouted apologies through the giggles.

"Come on (Y/N), What's the worst that could happen? You like anyone?" Cana questioned after she helped you from your choking fit.

"Uh- No." You murmured while staring at the second floor of the guild unconsciously. You stared back at your drink and hoped they didn't catch your line of vision, thank God they didn't. Lucy gasped in excitement and you watched with wide eyes when Mira seemed to catch on while they began clapping together in joy.

"We can find someone for you! Don't worry- we will find all the possible contenders and narrow it down to Mr. Right!" Mira exclaimed as if she had found the solution to life. You sighed and slammed your forehead on the table in front of you when you heard all four girls babbling about the men of the guild. Your self-made injury went unnoticed so you took it as a cue to leave seeing as they were too engrossed in their hopeless discussions to observe your slow and secret exit.

You crept your way to the staircase that lead to the second floor of the guild and then dashed up the stairs and out of sight when you knew the girls were longer interested in your presence at the table as they planned for how you and your perfect future boyfriend would get together.

You continued walking into the quiet space of the S-class level in the guild and approached Laxus Dreyer as he sat on his chair in silence. His eyes were closed and you would've thought he was sleeping if he wasn't so damn tense all the time. Laxus was one of your closest friends in the guild but sadly that's all he would ever be. Because you were so smart, you had unconsciously placed yourself in the friend zone when you showed absolutely no sign of liking the lightening Dragon Slayer as more than a friend and only helping him with personal or emotional issues.

The man acknowldged you with a nod of his head but perked up when he didn't hear you greet him back in a cheerful way like you usually did - unknown to him, 'cheerful' only bcause you got to be in his presence - he seemed to tense up even more and sat up in his chair to give you his undivided attention. You shook your head and refused to speak about why you were a bit down in the dumps but the blush and flustered expressions open to view on your face only intrigued Laxus even more.

"What's wrong (Y/N)." He asked sternly, or more like he ordered. You sighed and wanted to refuse but didn't find the point, it wasn't like he was going to find out who you liked or had a major crush on. He would probably shrug it off anyway.

"The girls downstairs have a new mission to try and find a compatible boyfriend for me.." You murmured when you plopped yourself on the floor beside Laxus' chair. You stared at the wall in boredom but a squeal erupted from your throat when you felt two familiar arms wrapping around your waist to lift you off of the ground and pull you onto another hard surface that you melted into.

Laxus shamelessly buried his face into your arm and you cuddled into his embrace, welcoming his abrupt affection with open arms - literally and metaphorically.

".. You don't need a boyfriend." Laxus muttered into your skin and his lips on you sent chills down your spine as your face grew another shade darker that before.

"Uh.. Why Laxus?" You questioned in a confused tone. You knew Laxus to be quite kind and affectionate when away from others but the fact that he held you onto him so randomly still hadn't caught up to you.

The man beneath you spoke in an authoritative voice that also held nervousness, "You already have one."

You stilled and almost chocked on the air your breathed in when his words registered in your mind and you silently hoped that Laxus couldn't hear or feel your heart beat that sky rocketed as he shyly placed a chaste kiss on your cheek and then continued to kiss you shoulder.

You nodded in approval to his statement and his unspoken request to be your boyfriend. Seated on his lap you turned to face him and kissed his lips for a second as he grinned through the kiss but then suddenly got up, carrying you with him to place you in the chair and walk over to the balcony edge to yell to the other guild members on the first level.

"You hear that! (Y/N) has a boyfriend! So back off, She's off limits!"