Earrings > Chrollo Lucilfer <

Plans and Ulterior Motives all Led to This.

Chrollo Lucilfer may be slightly OOC, sorry lovelies x

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

The members of the Phantom Troupe were somewhat cautious around you. Though they were a somewhat dysfunctional and odd family that were a world-famous gang of thieves that stole whatever their boss wanted them too.

It was slightly unusual to find you always following their leader like a puppy, the tall and young man was so calm and collected and was often caught with a small turn of his lips whenever you bumped straight into his back when he stopped abruptly. He liked to turn and stare down at you as you helplessly rubbed your nose because of the pain as a result of hitting his muscular back.

You would stare back at him, cupping your nose with red cheeks and a slight pout on your face. Eyes widening at the sight of his grey eyes watching you, that handsome smile on his face and an open view of his very well-built torso that darkened the blush on your face.

You had insisted many, many times to the man before you that you were worthy of joining the infamous gang of thieves but he was still reluctant to let you test your skills. You knew as well as he did that their was a vacant spot in the Troupe but no one said anything, no one wanting to unnecessarily anger their boss. You admired the man heavily, constantly restraining yourself from jumping onto him just to kiss his stoic and charming face. The man had obviously gained your attention no matter how many times you tried to ignore it and view him as a boss, a leader that you could only maintain a platonic relationship with. It didn't work.

Following him around meant you had unmistakably gotten to know more about him and what he was like. He was very confident, good-looking (which you already knew), intelligent, alluring and held little to no fear for anything really.
Months went by after your first appearance and the Troupe simply disregarded you as if you weren't even there. You guessed Chrollo had told them not to interact with you because you weren't an official member, no spider tattoo's upon your supple and porcelain skin.

Nevertheless you enjoyed to sit by the man as he sat on the perched rock, higher than everyone as he read his antique books over and over. You liked to watch the way his grey orbs skimmed over the words and how his lips would twitched when he read something that appealed to him.

He would watch you cautiously when you also grabbed a book of his, blowing the dust off to open and skim through it. He would smile, unknowingly to you which also gained the attention of his members in the Troupe but they never said anything because he wasn't the leader of the Phantom Troupe for nothing.

No one knew where he would go off to when he wanted to be alone, they all just let him be but you followed no matter what. You were worried it would annoy him but he actually looked back at you as if asking you to hurry up with his eyes. You never knew he actually did that so you could be his only company instead of consistently having the two other members around him.

The man annoyed you, he had the outward emotional fluctuations of a rock, he hardly spoke and he loved to read. It seemed so boring but his appearance and ulterior motives intrigued you. He was a criminal mastermind and was the leader of twelve other S-class criminals, you wondered how he became who he was today, how it all happened and you would surely stick around to find out but first you had to become a member.
It was a new goal, an aspiration of yours. You wouldn't give up that easily especially if it meant gaining the trust and companionship of Chrollo Lucilfer; especially if it meant their was a chance you could go further with him- relationship wise.