XXIX - Happy Tears

10 VOTES FOR THE ***LAST*** CHAPTER!!!

We are approching the ending of this story and I feel sad about it! D: I will post the last chapter when I get 10 votes, but there will be one more thing that you'll get when I reach 10 votes on the last chapter ;)

Keep in mind that if I reach 10 votes during the weekend, the chapter won't be posted before tuesday - maybe wednesday.

Happy Tears

I watched out the window as it rained heavily over London, being the perfect representation of how I felt.

After the realization that the Doctor never loved me, well, it was like when I stopped travelling with him. Depressing.

I constantly felt a horrible pain in my heart as if I was being stabbed and everything that I use to love, I was starting to find boring and unentertaining.

Jess that had heard the whole story of River at Chateau Blanc kept trying to convince me that she was nothing but a lying bitch, but I knew River spoke the truth.

I could have hated the Doctor. Call him a lying bastard and never want to see him again, but it was myself that I was mad at, since it was my fault and there wasn’t a moment that went by that I didn’t want him next to me. I kept waiting. Waiting for the moment he’d come back and lie to me some more. Because though it may sound so wrong, I wanted him to. I loved the way he lied.

My time was slowly creeping up on me. I made it through one year and 6 months. If Dr. James was right, I should be gone by September. I spent as much time possible with the people I loved and I did appreciate their company, but I felt like a dark cloud was following me everywhere I went. At this point, I greeted death with open arms.

You’d say I shouldn’t give up, to keep fighting, but there was no denying the truth, I wasn’t going to be blind to the fact that it was over for me. I’ve accepted it and I didn’t fear it.

After Craig informed me about Alfie being a little off for a while, I took out my little brother to lunch.

“So… what’s new at school?” I asked, trying to fill the silence as he picked at his food.

“Nothing…” he said plainly.

I sighed heavily. Teenagers, right?

“Come on, Alf, you know you can tell me anything,” I encouraged him. “What’s wrong?”

He looked away, pouting.

“Please...” I pleaded, batting my eye lashes.

“Fine. Julie left me, we’re over,” he finally admitted.

Julie being his girlfriend for over 3 years now, I understood why he was so down.

“Oh, why? What happened?”

“She… she wanted someone else. Some jock on the football team…” he said, looking disgusted.

That little bitch! I thought, but I couldn’t say it in case that wasn’t exactly what he was thinking.

“That sucks, bro… I mean really sucks. I know what it’s like when you lose someone to someone else…” I said, trying to relate to him. The age difference often made it difficult for us to really bond.

“It’s not just that too, I guess…” he added after a long silence.

“What?”

“It’s you… I mean, you’re my big sister. You’ve there all my life. I can’t count the number of times you’ve babysat me as we grew up. You’ve helped raise me and if I need some advice on stuff I can’t talk about to mom and dad, you’re always there. But you won’t be for long now and… well, I love you. I know I’ve never really said it, but I do. And all of this sounds cheesy and mushy so I’ll stop now…” he said and I could see a tear forming in his eyes.