X - Paoladis

• Dedicated to Rory Williams-Pond for being the best husband in the world! :D

(A/N: Hey, hope you like! Just wanna let you know I'm taking a mini break. Not long, 2-3 weeks max.  I've just been really overwelmed with school work and this concert I'm singing in that I need to practice for. Sorry :( When I do come back I'll post a bunch of chapters to make up for the time I was gone. Deal?)

Paoladis

When I awoke, I saw the same pair of green eyes.

"Good, you're awake," he smiled.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my head.

I was on the floor in the TARDIS and my t-shirt was covered in blood, but when I looked for the wound, there was nothing, but a small scar on the left side of my waist.

"Sorry, I couldn't completely erase the injury, I am only a level one healer," a soft, melodic voice said from behind the Doctor.

I extended my neck to see the pretty brunette that was so silent in the control room of the ship earlier.

"Zera, I'd like you to meet Paoladis," the Doctor introduced to me.

She kneeled down next to the Doctor and smiled warmly. She then showed me something in her hand. A bullet.

"This was in you. Maybe you'd like to keep it," she said and placed it in my hand.

I was so confused. Why was she here and why did I only have a scar is I was recently shot. I looked over at the Doctor questionably.

"Ah, yes, you need explaining to. See, Paoladis here is a Daculafrien who took the appearance of miss Rachel George, a member of the crew, who is still safe and alive on Daculafry. She then proceeded to murder the rest of the crew, making it look brutal so we wouldn't expect a Daculafry. Now, I know what you're thinking, she killed some people, but keep in mind that they were going to kill her people. Now about the scar, I heard two gun shots when I was running back here. The first bullet hole is on the ceiling, over your head, so I imagined you wanted to scare Mr Sam and that's when he shot you. Sadly, he got away with an escape pod... I was so scared for you, Zera. When I saw the blood everywhere..." he said and his voiced trailed off.

A silence fell in the TARDIS, a weird uncomfortable silence as the Doctor looked grim. 

"Why do I only have a scar?" I asked, breaking the silence and changing the subject.

"Daculafriens have brilliant healing powers. Paoladis fixed you right up in a matter of seconds. It was also a superficial wound that wasn't life threatening, making the healing even easier," he  explained.

I started getting up when the Doctor jumped up and helped me. Those I was healed, I still felt a little shape pain where the bullet had hit.

"Ow..." I muttered.

"You ok?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine, Doctor," I smiled and rolled my eyes. "So what now?" I asked.

"We're taking Paoladis back to her planet. Actually, we're already on her planet. Would you like to see?" he grinned.

"Hell yes!" I said and ran to the door.

I imitated the Doctor by started with pocking out my head to take a look around. It was like a jungle. A tropical jungle like the rain forest. Dense and no light seemed to be able to pass through the leaves up above. I wouldn't have thought we were on an alien planet if the trees and plants weren't bright pink and purple.

I stepped out soon to be followed by the Doctor and the Daculafrien. We made our way through the plants with much difficulty. The Doctor stopped me from falling on my face a few times. Once we arrived in the clearing, I had a few scraps and I was probably going to bruise on my legs, but I was too concentrated and amazed by the view to care.

In front of me was a whole village with little houses made of the pink and purple wood. In the middle, there seemed to be some big palace made of orange stone. Up in the sky, I could count 3 suns, but I know by reading the document that there was a 4th one who probably hasn't risen yet.

But the things that surprised me the most were the people in the village. I was expecting them to look like humans like Paloadis did, but no. They were much more... furry than I expected. They had a face resembling one of a rodent, completely covered in fur and the rest of their bodies were human like accept for the hands and the long tail. They were some weird mixture between human and rat. Some had white fur, others had black or grey fur and some where mixes of many colours.

"What that f-" I started.

"What your language!" the Doctor scolded.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

We walked into the village where one of the people with dark black fur walked up to us.

"Human's are no longer welcomed on this planet," he sneered at us.

"Well, I'm not human," the Doctor responded with a smile. "Oh, and she helped stopping the other humans."

"They are friends, father," Paoladis spoke up.

"You! Give me back my body!" a women yelled from behind the rat guy.

I looked over to see a Daculafrien on her needs and tied up, behind held in place by two other Daculafrien.

"I suppose that that's miss Rachel George in your daughter's body," the Doctor stated and walked over to her. "Hello, Rachel, I'm the Doctor."

She spat in his face and continued to struggle. With a disgusted look, he whipped the blue spit off with one hand.

"Well, since you don't feel like being nice, I just might deny you a ride back home," he warned her.

"Why would you take me home? You know what we planning to do," she sneered.

"But always give people a choice, Rachel. I can take you home if you promise me to quit your job and have a nice little life on Earth without causing trouble or you can stay here and let the Dacualfriens do what they want to do with you. It's your choice, I can't decide for you," he said softly.

"Go to Hell," she replied.

"Fine, your choice is made. Lucky for you, the Daculafrien will not resort to torturing you or killing you if you are not a threat," he said and walked back over to me.

"She really decided to stay here?" I asked.

"Some people are stubborn, Zera.  You for example. Now, let's go," he smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, leading me back towards the woods.

I waved goodbye to Paoladis and very soon, we couldn't see the village anymore through the forest. We found the TARDIS and walked in.

"Where to now? I'm thinking the past since I've been to the future now. Oh, I'd love to meet someone famous! Like, Queen Elizabeth I!" I said, walking around the controllers.

"Oh, I've met her! I was going to marry her, but..." he started. "Never mind! Let's go random," he smiled and pressed a bunch of buttons.

"You are completely mad," I laughed.

"Oh, yes I am!"