XVIII - Captain Jack Harkness

4 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Two chapters in one day, yay!! Thanks for voting so quickly ont he last chapter! :D

Captain Jack Harkness

I started breathing heavily in the confusion and panic of it all. Did the angel bring me here? Probably. But why? How was I going to get back without the Doctor and the TARDIS? I trusted that Doctor and knew that he would eventually come and find me, but when and how was a complete mystery.

I stood up and looked around. It wasn't safe here, probably even more dangerous than with the angle. I didn't know where to go and if I was to ask help, than they would think I was crazy.

I started to feel the tears forming in my eyes, but shook the feeling of sadness away. I had to be strong.

I looked at my watch to see it was half past midnight.

I bomb was dropped not far from where I was and bits of rubble where coming towards me.

"Careful!" someone yelled before grabbing me and pulling me away from where I stood.

We both fell to the ground and I laid there in his arms. When I tried to stand up, I found a terrible cut on my leg, making it hard to stand. I felt back on my butt.

"Are you crazy? Can't you hear the sirens?" the man who had just saved me said with an American accent, standing up.

He was tall and had dark brown hair with light blue eyes. He had a strong square jaw and seemed well built. I will admit, he was quite good looking.

"Sorry..." I muttered, trying to stand up again, unsuccessfully. "Ow!"

His expression softened and her kneeled down to take a look at my leg.

"That looks bad. Better let me take care of it before it get's infected," he commented and before I realized what he was doing, he passed his arms under me and picked me up. My face was now only inches away from his. "Hello, I'm captain Jack Harkness," he smirked attractively.

I couldn't help but blush.

"I'm Zera," I smiled back, maybe a bit flirtier than I would like to admit.

"Nice to meet you, Zera."

He touched something on his wrist and suddenly a had a weird tingling sensation all over my body, then darkness. Then I was standing in a room with buttons and lights everywhere. Obviously a space ship. But how?

"Welcome to my ship!" he said and sat me down on a seat.

"I can this is a ship," I said, curiously looking around.

"Is it me or are you not freaked out at all that I've just teleported you into a spaceship? An alien spaceship?" he said, looking at me oddly.

"Not freaked out at all," I smiled.

How lucky was I to end up with the one person who knew of aliens and teleportation and such after only 5 minutes here! I suddenly felt much more relax though my leg was still hurting terribly.

"Ok then," he smirked and pressed a button.

Suddenly, thousands of little flying lights came out and flew towards my leg. A felt a tingling sensation larger than the one before and the pain in my leg disappeared and so did the cut.

"What are those?" I asked.

"My little helpers," he simply said. "So what's the deal with you? Little scandalous cocktail dress, not scared of teleportation and spaceships. You don't look like you're from this time."

"You too," I added.

"I asked first," he grinned, seeming to enjoy the little game we were playing.

"Very well then, captain Jack. I'm from 2018 actually. I ended up here God knows how just a moment ago. I travelled in time for a while with someone who had a time machine," I explained myself. "Your turn."

"I'm an ex time agent from the LIe century. I lived in Boeshane, one of Earths colonies," he said. "So, you don't know how you got here, huh? In a bit of a pickle I suppose."

"Yes. I was behind attacked by this angel statue and that the next thing I knew, I was where you found me a minute ago. That's maybe why I didn't realize what was happening until you pushed me. Thank you for that by the way," I smiled.

"Always there to help a damsel in distress," he winked and I blushed bright red again.

"Blimey," I muttered.

"So... Is there anything else I could help you with?" he said seductively as he sat down next to me.

He pressed a button and suddenly, old timey music started to play.

"Follow me," he said, taking my hand and pulling me to a latter.

He climbed up and opened the latch. He helped me out and I then realized I was standing on nothing. Under my feet, I could easily see where I was a moment ago and right in front of me what the clock of the clock tower. When I walked, I didn't fall.

"Invisibility shield," he explained with a smirk.

"Nice," I commented. "But why park it here?"

"You gotta park it somewhere you'll remember."

 I nodded my head, agreeing that that was pretty intelligent. I turned my back to him, looking over the city, worried by all the bombing what was going on when I felt a hand on my waist. Not one to be touched y a stranger - accept for that one time and, thank God, he arrived to stop me - I turned back to him and took a step back.

"Hey, you're not going to let your savior have this dance?" he said, reminding me what music was playing.

"Of course," I smiled and placed on hand on his shoulder another in his hand. He replaced his other hand on my hip and we began to sway softly to the music.

It would have been romantic - well, it was romantic - if I wasn't worried I'd be stuck here. As much as I enjoyed Jack's flirty company, I needed to get back home.

The song ended, but he kept his arms around me. Good thing too, cause I was freezing. He was so close I could look nowhere else but at him. His blue eyes looking at me seductively, his silly little grin. I had to admit, he was extremely charming.

Suddenly, he leaned in quickly and kissed my lips. I caught off guard, but kind of liked it. Why do I always have a thing for the time travellers? That thought made me giggle and I pulled away.

"Something amuses you?" he asked, joining in on my laughter.

"Just a stupid thought. Never mind," I smiled.

"Ok, then," and he kissed me again.

I wasn't sure if I should let this go on much longer. As much as I liked it, I didn't know this guy.

He felt so warm and pleasant. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks were probably amazingly red. I closed my eyes and savored every second of it.

His lips left mine and went down to my neck. His hands were running up and down my waist and I felt him trying to go under my dress.

"Jack, no..." I said, pushing him away.

"What?" he said, looking confused at my sudden distance.

"I'm not that kind of girl," I smiled shyly.

He nodded his head, looking a tad disappointed, but he did the gentleman thing and escorted me to my room on the ship.

4 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!