XVI - Hot Mess

• Dedicated to Simple Plan for rocking it last nigt!! :D

3 VOTES FOR NEXT POST!!!

Hot Mess

Me and Kyle - at least I think that's what his name was - arrived at the door of my apartment. We were kissing furiously and giggling - mostly me. Of course, I was drunk as Hell.

I turned around to unlock the door as he kissed my neck and ran his hands down my waist. I was feeling dizzy and wasn't quite sure what I was doing. I opened the door and we walked in snogging, him grabbing my ass. We didn't even close the door, he lifted me up onto the counter and I wrapped my legs around him.

I unzipped my dress and was trying to get it off as his started unbuttoning his shirt. Oh, God, I was really about to make a mistake, but was too drunk to realize it.

Suddenly, I heard someone clear their throat from the couch.

"Jess..." I slurred. "Le-leave!"

"Well, I'm not Jess, but I suppose since you seem... busy, I'll get out of your hair."

The voice was obviously male, I looked over curiously.

"DOCTOR!!!" I yelled, pushing Kyle away from me and jumping off the counter. I ran right into his arms, crashing my lips onto his. He kissed me back for a second and pulled away.

"My God, Zera, I can taste de Vodka! You've been a very naughty girl," he scolded, but drunk me didn't care and I simply lead my head on his chest and kept my arms wrapped around him, enjoying his company.

"Hey, mate, who are ya?" Kyle ruined the moment, sounding irritated.

"Hello, young man. I'm the Doctor," he presented himself and I could feel the vibration in his chest as he spoke.

"Doctor? Doctor who?" he asked.

"Just the Doctor. And you?"

"Mike."

Shoot. I was sure his name was Kyle!

"Nice to meet you, Mike. Are you Zera's boyfriend?"

"Nah, man. I didn't even know her name was Zera. Just met her," he explained and shrugged.

I couldn't see the look on the Doctor's face, but I could feel him become tense.

"Zera!" he said, sounding stunned. "Craig didn't not raise you like this!" he put his hands on my shoulder and separated me from his body to look me in the eye.

"So-sorry.." I hiccupped and giggled.

Drunk me was just happy he was there, mad and upset or not.

"So... Any chance you'll leave so I can get lucky tonight? Come on, dude, I was here first," Mike said with a stupid little smirk.

The Doctor looked up at him completely disgusted.

"No, I will not leave so you can 'get lucky'! You should be ashamed! Taking advantage to the fact that she's completely wasted! And sleeping around with someone you don't even know! Oh, don't even get me started on that! Get the Hell out of here, Mike!" he said, pushing me to side and saying it inches away from his face.

"Wow, dude, calm down," Mike said, pushing his away from him.

"Don't call me dude, it's Doctor. And I told you to get lost!" he said more menacingly than I have even seen him, though no one was in real danger.

"Fine, whatever..." he muttered and grabbed his coat from the floor and walked out, slamming the door.

The Doctor rolled his eyes and sighed heavily before looking back at me, in my bra and panties, standing in the middle of the living room with a big drunk smile.

"What am I gonna do with you...?" he mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

I bit my lower lip and walked over to him.

"I have a pretty good idea," I whispered into his ear.

I yanked his professor style tweed blazer off of him and threw it to the floor.

"Oh, no, I see where this is going. No, Zera!" he said, backing away from me.

"Oh, shut up, you know you want to!" I smirked and pulled him by the bowtie close to me, pressing my lips onto his.

He stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, kind of kissing me back as if he was fighting with himself on the inside as I started messing with his bow tie to take the stupid thing off. I untied the knot and started with the buttons.

He brutally pulled me away from him and looked at him as if I've gone mad.

"Zera Roberts, control yourself!" he yelled.

I starred at him, understanding why he was upset and started to cry, stumbling away from him and landing on the couch.

"Oh, God, what have I've done...?" he said, more confused than ever.

I started sobbing and having difficulty breathing.

"You-you, don't want me! I'm he-her in front of you almost na-naked and you push me away from yo-you! I'm ugly and fat and stupid... and was never of a good enough compa-companion for you! I'm worthless... I'll nev-never amount to any-anything in your eyes..." I cried.

He looked at me completely frozen. It was so rare for him to not know what to do.

I continued to cry and buried my face in my hands and started pulling my hair, feeling so stupid.

I felt a pair of hands on mine, removing them from my face and the Doctor was there, only inches away from my face, looking me in the eyes.

"Zera, don't you ever believe that you are fat or ugly or stupid or worthless... or that I don't want you... You were an amazing companion and I would have kept you around forever if I could have. You are a wonderful young lady who shouldn't steep so low as to sleep with some random stranger. Do you understand me?" he said, looking so honest and sincere.

I nodded my head yes and he caressed my cheek, whipping away the rest of the tears that were rolling down my face.

I suddenly felt very tired and without a warning, lied down on the couch, my head still spinning.

"Bed time for you," the Doctor announced and passed his hands under me to then lift me up in his arms.

He carried me to my room and laid me down on to me bed. I was already half asleep when he tucked me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Zera."