VI - Out The Window

(A/N: Sorry that the chapter is really short. But some chapters are longer than others to make the story flow better.)

Out The Window

"Nice room," he smiled in the doorway.

I turned around startled and looked around... oh God... No! Pictures and paintings of him were everywhere! He was going to think I was some kind of stalker...

"I really like these, not bad at all. You really have a talent for this," he said, walking in to take a better view of them.

"I-I..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"And now you feel embarrassed from me seeing these. My fault, I should have knocked, I apologize," he said, feeling my unease.

"It's nothing, hum... Just a pass time. I was trying to remember your face, I guess one picture should have been enough..."

"Well if it helps, I'm not crept out at all. I've have cults revolved around finding me and killing me. Nothing really creeps me out anymore." he shrugged. "Sophie and Craig have given you a nice room," he added, sitting down on the bed. "Anyways, I came up to tell you that tea is done. You were taking a while."

"Sorry," I smiled apologetically.

I walked out of my room, waiting for the Doctor, but he stayed seated.

"Aren't you coming?"

"I'm just gonna use the loo for a moment, you go, I'll join you," he smiled.

"Ok," I simply replied and walked down stairs to sit down at the dinner table where the tea was waiting. My adoptive parents were still in the living room with Alfie who was half asleep.

I was beginning to wonder what was taking him so long. I got up to go check, asking myself if the Doctor even used the loo - with him being a alien and all. I was half way up the stairs when I heard it. The roaring of a very odd engine.

I ran outside as fast as I could to see the blue box on the sidewalk disappear.

"Doctor!" I yelled angrily in the silent night.

I couldn't believe it... he lied to me and left without even a goodbye. I looked up to see my room window was wide open. I was angry and upset. I ran back inside, going straight to my room and slamming the door, cursing the Doctor. I tore down as many paintings I could reach in my rage and laid down in my bed.

An hour later, I fell asleep, holding back the tears. I was done crying. For him anyways.