XXI - Sleepover

8 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

9 chapters to go! yay! but I'm going to be asking for a bit more likes cause I need to not have to post every single day haha. my Spring Break is almost over and I won't have as much time.

Sleepover

We arrived back at the party moments after I had left with Amy and Rory. I realized I wasn't wearing my dress anymore, but some over sized clothes that Jack let me borrow.

"Oh no! I can't go inside like this!" I said right as we arrived in front of the bouncer.

"You look fine to me," he said, looking at me head to two.

I rolled my eyes and asked for the key to the TARDIS. I hurried back in the blue box, went to the costume room and found a nice little dress that was acceptable.

"Now, we can go in?" he asked.

"Yes!" and he gave me his arm and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

We danced literally all night. My feet were killing me! He was so much fun on the dance floor and made me laugh the whole time. He would do some crazy moves that made him look like a complete idiot, but he didn't care one bit and I loved it. I would join in and we looked like the mad people of the night. At some point, he twirled me like 10 times and I felt like throwing up afterwards.

Something that really marked the night for me is when some guy walked over to me.

"Hey, babe, care for a drink?" he said with a stupid grin on his face.

"No thanks," I declined politely.

"Fine, then I'll cut right to the chase. I like you, I think you're cute. Can I have your number?" he asked.

Before I could answer, the Doctor had placed himself between the guy and I.

"She's not interested," he stated.

I looked at him confuse. He was right, I wasn't, but since when did he give himself the right to interfere with my love life since he had already screwed it up so badly?

"Why don't you let her talk for herself?" the guy responded, menacingly.

"Zera?" the Doctor looked over at me, waiting for an answer.

"He's right," I said to the guy with an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

"Alright then," he said, looking slightly pissed and walked away.

I turned to the Doctor and gave him a 'what the Hell was that about?' look and he simply shrugged his shoulders. Who was the jealous one now?

At the end of the party, the Doctor shocked me by coming home with me. When I asked, he said he didn't feel like travelling, that he was tired and that if he was staying in this time and planet for the night, might as well stay with a friend. I looked at him odd, but figured it was always better not to asked questions with him. He would probably be gone before I wake up...

Jess had met up with her boyfriend at the party and was staying the night at his place, so the Doctor and I were alone when we walked in. I was already half asleep when he leaded me right to my bed.

I layed down and put the covers over me. The Doctor leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight," he smiled.

When he was about to leave the room to sleep on the couch, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Stay please," I said and I noticed how my voice was shaking.

I looked down at me and I couldn't read the mixture of emotions on his face through the dark, but he ended up taking his shoes and jacket off and I moved aside to give him so room. Once he was lying next to me, I wasn't sure if I should try to cuddle with him, it'd maybe be going to far. So I stayed on my side and him on his.

After a while, I turned to my face, giving my back to the Doctor and moment later, I felt the bed move on his side and an arm wrapped around me and I could feel his face in my hair. When I turned my head slightly to look at him, he was soundly asleep. I smiled to myself and laid my head back down to fall into a pleasant sleep.

8 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!