XX - Addicted

5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

New chapter again because you guys are awesome :D

Heads up, only 10 more chapters to go! Whoa!

Addicted

It was dark out and I had already been waiting for some time. I was starting to worry that Rose never gave him the message at all.

My mind started to wander. Who was she to the Doctor? Was she from his past or future? Did he ever... love her?

What have they been through together? What kind of life threatening situation has the Doctor put her through, but that she believed that time with that amazing man was worth the risk. It was to me.

I was starting to really get worried when finally, that sweet sweet sound of the silly blue box. He materialized next to me and the door swung open.

"Someone call a TARDIS?" he joked, stepping out.

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly as I laughed at his stupid but charming joke.

"Ah, Zera, you clever girl," he said as he caressed my hair.

He pulled away and gestured for me to get in the TARDIS.

"Smart of you to find Jack and Rose. Give her the message, I was bound to come one day or another!" he commented with a huge smile.

"So, who is Rose exactly?" I asked, not able to contain my curiosity.

He looked up at me  then back to his consoles.

"A friends," he simply replied.

"I don't believe you," I stated. "Rule #1: the Doctor lies."

"Right... She was a companion, just like you, that I had a long time ago. She then got stuck in another dimension. She's living there with a half human me," he explained, leaning against the bars next to me.

"Half human you? Well, I've heard weirder from you... So, I'm guessing she's with the other you? Like in a relationship?" I asked, looking away from him, trying to look casual.

"Maybe... They were when I left."

"So she was probably in love with the full Time Lord you too, I guess..."

"Jealous?" he said, looking at me with an amused smirk.

"Of course not!" I defended myself, poorly convincing. "I mean, you knew her a long time ago and well... Why would i be jealous of her when River is the one you are married to?" Now I was just rambling.

"So you're jealous of River," he stated all so matter of fact.

I was stuck. He was right of course, but I couldn't just admit that and I couldn't lie either. God, this man was frustrating sometimes! He made me want to punch him and kiss him at the same fucking time! I clenched my jaw and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Never mind..." I finally said, but he knew he had won this little game.

"You are so funny sometimes," he laughed.

"Shut up..." I sighed.

He passed an arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt so at peace like this. He kissed the top of my head and I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I love you..." I said softly.

No response.

I felt the sharp pain in my heart. Again, he was leaving me with no clear answer. Again, he wasn't telling me how he felt. Again, I was unsure of his feelings for me, making me want to cry.

And yet, I stayed in his arms. I stayed with him. I continued to love him, no matter what. He was like a drug I couldn't quite, the greatest highs were when he was holding me tight.

I small tear rolled down my cheeks, but I don't know if he saw.

Finally, he walked to his controllers and the TARDIS started shaking as we went through the time vortex. As I held on not to fall, I was lost in my thoughts, but I could feel the Doctor's questioning eyes on me.

We stopped and we walked together to the door and there I was, back in 2019. Amy and Rory were standing there, waiting. For them, it must have been just a second since the Doctor left.

Amy ran over to me, blurting out apologizes.

"I'm so sorry, Zera! Really, I forget to tell you, it's my fault! I'm so stupid sometimes!" she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confuse.

"I forgot to read the rest of the instructions to you. The most important one being the last: don't blink. The Angels, that's what they do, they send you back in time. I'm sorry," she explained.

"Good to know, now," I said sarcastically.

"Again, sorry," she said with an apologetic smile.

"No harm done," I smiled to assure her I wasn't mad.

"No, no harm! You just sent her in the middle of the London Blitz! I don't see how that could have harmed anyone!" the Doctor said and rolled his eyes and I gave him a 'shut up' look.

"Anyways, I'm back. Is the angel thing dealt with?"

"Oh, yes, that was easy! Amy had already encountered them once with me." he explained.

"Good, now I better get back to my party, Jess is probably freaking out as to where I am, I left..." I checked my watch, "two hours ago."

"Need me to send you back to a little after you left? Might help," he offered.

"Only if you come to the party with me," I smirked.

"Will there be a lot of dancing?" he asked with a devilish smile.

"Definitely."

"Goodbye, Rory and Amy, thank you for the help!" he said and practically dragged me back into the TARDIS before they could even say bye themselves.

5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!