Chapter 46:

One week later...

-Chloe's Pov-

It's been a week since me and Niall made up with one another.

In that one week, a lot has happened. Perrie and Zayn have started planning their wedding venue and guest list.

Niall dumped Amy publicly on twitter, which was really funny I have to admit.

Niall and me are closer than ever.

I wanted to get out for a bit with Pez and have some girl time with one another.

I was standing outside Victoria Secret waiting for Perrie to come out once she had done her shopping. I know the reason why she wanted some new underwear but I don't want to share it.

I was happily looking at my phone scrolling through Instagram minding my own business.

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone giggling really loudly. I looked up and saw a girl with brown hair down to her waist kissing a boy's face off.

When they pulled away I saw the person who I thought I could trust, obviously not. I saw Will kissing another girl in front of me.

Tears started rolling down my face as their hands intertwined with each others and they looked at each other like they were truly in love. I hadn't noticed Perrie had now come out Victoria Secret holding a few shopping bags in her left hand.

"Chloe, what are you looking at?" she asked me placing a hand on my shoulder.

No words came out even though my mouth was open and I was trying. In the end she looked up and saw Will with the mysterious girl kissing again.

"Oh my god, Chloe I'm so sorry babe," Perrie hugged me as she glared at Will, killing him with her eyes.

"Ya know what, I'm going to go over there and tell him how much he doesn't deserve you. Don't go anywhere I'll be right back babe."

Perrie walked over to the two and started shouting at Will like a maniac.

My heart felt shattered.

I felt like someone had just stabbed me with a knife right into my heart and was twisting the knife around causing me more pain.

He looked at her like he looked at me.

Even more passionate than he did with me.

You could see the love in his eyes from where I was standing.

I wanted an out.

Just to get back home and cry.

Perrie stopped shouting when Will looked at me shocked. He started running at me causing me to run away from him, with him chasing me.

"CHLOE LET ME EXPLAIN-"

I carried on running as fast as I could, not turning back. Perrie probably ran back to the car and was chasing us in the car. I took a sharp left leading to where shops lined the streets completely with a junction ahead.

I kept on running, my legs were beginning to ache with pain.

No turning back now,

I kept repeating it inside of my head, saying it over and over with my lips.

No turning back now,

My feet pounded against the street walk as I ran faster and faster.

No turning back now,

The junction was coming closer.

No turning back now,

Even closer.

No turning back now,

Only a few foot steps away now.

No turning back now,

Will was right behind me.

No turning back now,

Perrie was getting closer and closer to me in the car.

No turning back now,

The junction was a finger tip away.

No turning back now,

Cars were zooming past.

No turning back now,

I sprinted.

No turning back now,

I didn't see it coming.

No turning back now,

...................

---------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA IM SO MEAN!!!

DEDICATED TO @weyheyitszen IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who's Birthday Is It Today?

Like, comment, add to your reading list, and follow me my little penguins.

NOT A OFFICIAL PENGUIN UNLESS YOUR FOLLOWING ME!!!

~~Galaxygirl123