Chapter 14:

Recap:

I walked into the girls bathroom situated at the end of the hallway, opening the door and walking over to the sink's. I cleaned the dry blood off my face and touched up on my make-up.

I limped out the hallway only to met by someone I did not want to see.

DUN DUN DUN.

---------------------------------

Standing in front of me was,

Zayn.

He had steam literally coming out of his ears, his face red as a tomato.

"I come to your school, to talk to your headmaster, to find out you got in a fight! A FIGHT CHLOE! Look at you, you have blood on your face and hands, you look like you haven't slept in weeks!" he exclaimed, his voice bouncing off the school hallway walls.

I bowed my head and just stared at the ground, not daring to look up. Two fingers lifted up my chin and brought my head up to look him in the eyes. His brown orbs staring into mine. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, having second thoughts.

"Come on" he muttered under his breath before walking towards the principles office. I followed in suit not wanting to get into any more trouble than I'm already in.

He speed walked down the school hallways, leaving me trailing behind him. He soon stopped outside the school office which led to the school headmasters room. The headmaster was intimidating. He scared the living shit out of me every time I saw him.

A lot, of girls at this school rolled up the skirts so it was above the knee and rolled up their blazer sleeves. Whenever we saw him the girls did, a 30 second race for life or death to get their uniform 'appropriate' to avoid a detention or an isolation.

{A/N: This is me at school by the way, I roll up my skirt a bit and my blazer sleeves then when I see the headmaster I literally do the 30 second race for life or death to get my skirt to knee length and my blazer sleeves un-rolled. Carry on...}

The door opened, revealing the school headmaster, Mr.Taunt. He was a tall man, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was very intimidating and a lot of students were afraid of him, especially when he was in a bad mood. Me being one of them.

"Ah, Mr. Malik, Miss. Malik come on in."  Zayn immediately walked inside the office and through to Mr. Taunt's room. I had a chance, to run there and then.

I decided to go against it, and walk inside the office. Awaiting my fate...

"Take a seat." Mr. Taunt motioned towards the two seats placed in front of his desk. Zayn and I sat down; me the most uncomfortable out of the three of us.

"Now, Chloe you are probably wondering why you are in here right now. I have already had this talk with Zayn here, but I would prefer if you heard it from me instead of somebody else. Regarding the fight this morning with Miss. Tyler you have a after school detention with Mr. Toby and an apology letter written by tomorrow for Miss. Tyler."

Mr. Taunt looked down at documents scattering his desk as he spoke my punishment. Zayn had a look of disappointment plastered on his face. He caught my gaze staring at me, the first time we made eye contact properly in the past couple of months.

His brown orbs had sorrow and disappointment written in them, with a tint of secrets. What could he be hiding?

Zayn's Pov:

Her brown eyes stared into mine. I knew she was looking for something but she didn't know what. I tore my gaze away quickly and stared at the floor. I felt Chloe's presence next to me and she continued to stare at me.