Chapter 24:

Chloe's Pov:

I shrugged my jacket off and hung it up before walking through the tour bus corridor. The bus was huge and many different parts to it. There was a big kitchen area with an old diner table and a leather red seat around it. This was the first part you saw when you got on the bus.

Next there was a little corridor big enough for two people to walk down at the same time next to one another; at the very end of the corridor there is the game room/ movie room. Where the boys and I spend most of our nights while we travel.

We had over 1000 DVD's on the bus as well as X box games; such as COD, FIFA, Guitar Hero and many more. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail before walking down the little passageway we decided to call a corridor and into the recording studio.

The boys got a recording studio so they could record bits from their third upcoming album Midnight Memories on the road. I thought it was brilliant but considering how much time they have to record it, not so much.

I wanted to record myself singing to see if I got any feedback from it. I have always wanted to do it but Zayn took the famous spot in our family. I knew how to play piano and guitar because my dad taught me how too before he passed away.

I wanted to sing a song that resembled what just happened at Starbucks. I haven't stopped thinking about that event since it happened. It had been stuck in my brain like a piece of chewing gum, a student stuck under a science table so they wouldn't get into trouble for chewing and get a detention.

They thought they would go back and get it later but they don't know which one it was because there were about one-thousand pieces of gum under that table. I grimaced at the thought, I didn't particularly want in my brain. It was disgusting.

I thought about it again and decided I wanted to sing two songs instead of one. There was a song I wanted to dedicated to someone known to me. You might know who he is but your going to have to figure that out for yourselves.

I turned the recording machine on that had all the buttons for sound effects and such and made sure it was on normal with no effects turned on. I was actually going to record two videos of myself singing and upload it to my account to see what people thought of me and my voice.

I tuned my guitar into the right tune and sat down on the wooden stool positioned in side of the sound booth. The boys were still not up; they were sound asleep like babies.

They were far from it.

I turned my camera on and sat back a little bracing myself for what I was about to do.

BEEP!

The red light flashed on top of my camera lens indicating it was filming.

"Hey guys, I'm Chloe Malik and I basically wanted to sing you guys a song, one I wrote and the one I didn't. Hope you enjoy!" I smiled at the camera before checking my guitar one more time.

At last
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song

Oh yeah yeah
At last

The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you

I found a dream, that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known

Oh yeah yeah
You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
for you are mine...

At Last

I finished the final note and smiled at the camera for the second time.

"Okay, now the next song I am going to sing is written by me and I wanted to share with you. I want to dedicated to someone who knows me very well and even though we have our moments with one another, I love you."

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete

Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release

Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen

Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say what's on my mind
You should have known oh
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what
You've made of me
I followed the voice, you gave to me
But now I've got to find my own
You should have listened

There was someone here inside
Someone I thought had died
So long ago
Oh I'm screaming out
And my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed aside or turned
Into your own
All 'cause you won't listen

Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say what's on my mind
You should have known oh
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what
You've made of me
I followed the voice, you gave to me
But now I've got to find my own

I don't know where I belong
But I'll be moving on
If you don't, if you won't

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start, but I will complete

OH now I am done believing you
You don't know not what I am feeling
I'm more than what you've made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me

But now I got to find my own
My Own

"Hope you liked that guys. Remember to comment, like, and share with your friends. Thanks' guys for watching!!" I blew a kiss at the camera and waved goodbye before turning the camera off.

I uploaded the video to you tube and tweeted the link to all my 13,000 followers. I know it's not many but it's enough for me.

I  watched as the little bar moved forward before completely stopping at the end. It had been uploaded.

I have literally just changed my own life.

------------------------------------

This is like a page -_-

Half of it decided to delete itself. So I was fucking screwed for a bit. I'm going to keep this short today :)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED ON MY LAST CHAPTER I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT READS IT!! YOU GUYS ARE THE  BEST :) XOXO

CHECK OUT LITTLE MIX'S NEW SINGLE MOVE {{LINK ON THE SIDE}} IT IS AMAZAYN LET'S GET TO 1,000,000 VIEWS BEFORE IT GETS RELEASED NOVEMBER 3RD HERE IN THE UK!!!

DEDICATED TO @princessfromshreak IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

How did you find out about my story?

Bye penguins,

~~Galaxygirl123 xoxo