Chapter 44:

Four days later.....

-Chloe's Pov-

"Hello boys and Chloe," Simon greeted hugging the boys and I.

"Hey Uncle Si," We all replied to him. Simon wanted too come and talk to the boys about next year's tour. Possibly about Zayn's engagement too Perrie which happened four days ago. I was the first too know, and I was proud about it.

Not too much about the fact they woke me up too tell me, but I am really happy for them both. They are the perfect match for one another.

"Now as you know the tour starts in May and finishes in October at the moment. Only one venue has cancelled so we had to take the date off of the tour." Simon started sitting down on one of the many couches on the bus.

"Awh, that's a shame" Liam replied. The boys will never cancel a show, even when they got into a car crash they still did the show that was planned the next day with injuries. They care about there fans way too much to have to cancel anything.

"You won the MTV Award for MTV Stars of 2013! Another award to add to your collection."

The eruption of cheers came from the boys as they hugged one another. When they find out they have won something they go like this....I guess. They don't just do it at award ceremony's, ya know.

"We've managed to calculate that next year's tour is going to bring in one billion pounds, even more if every show sells out." Simon was very happy with that figure.

I love Uncle Si, but sometimes he can be, more focused on the income than the talent. After all he gets 10% of the earnings in his bank accountant.

"I think a congratulations is in order for Zayn!" I announced smiling at my older brother.

"Yes, there defiantly is a congratulations in order." Simon announced back. I smiled at him as he smiled back. Loads of people think he is really harsh and rude when in reality all he is, is a big soft cuddly bear.

"Um-well, I've got some bad news for Chloe-"

.

.

.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN WE'RE MOVING BACK TO ENGLAND BUT, WE'RE MOVING TO LONDON!!!" I shouted beyond pissed.

Surely, we should be moving back to Bradford instead of London, right?!?!

"It's for the best, Chloebear" Liam tried to assure me, rubbing my upper arm. I got my arm out of his grasp and stood up throwing cushions around the room.

"NO! IT'S NOT FOR THE BEST AT ALL, WE SHOULD BE MOVING BACK TO BRADFORD, WHERE MUM AND DAD ARE! NOT FUCKING LONDON! I REFUSE TO GO TO LONDON!"

I continued to trash the room throwing cushions everywhere, I threw one at Niall, who threw it back but not at me. I was so angry....hearing we're going back to the UK but not going back to Bradford upsets me so much.

What about mum and dad? What about Will? How am I supposed to tell him that It's impossible for me to do long distance relationship?

"Chloe! Calm down!" Louis said trying to grab my arms.

"DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN LOUIS, FUCK OFF!!" I shouted, I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen, before opening the cupboards and getting out a pile of plates. One by one, I threw them too the other side of the room, watching them smash into little pieces and going everywhere, and I mean everywhere.