Chapter 36:

-Chloe's Pov-

Kelly's face popped up on my computer screen, her blue eyes sparkaling from the light. "How are you Chloe?" Kelly asked, notebook in hand.

"I've seen better days." I replied. Her once glistening smile was now replaced with a dull expression.

"What's happened honey?"

"Just a fight with Niall that's all, nothing to really worry about, honest." I said quickly the words running from my mouth at full speed.

Her head nodded in sync with what I was saying writing it down on her notebook.

"Did you complete my task?" she asked wanting to know my answe. Her eyes looked like they light up when i said 'yes'.

"That's amazing honey! Well done! That is such a good achievement, now i want you to instead of picking up a razor, I want you to right down the reasons why and do not cut!" Her boney finger pointed at me when she expressed her last sentence causing me to laugh.

"Thank you Kelly." I appreciated for once someone in my life actually wanted to help me with my problems rather than make them worst.

"Also I found out from ten people you are very artistic. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, i love to draw down what i see." I replied. Kelly's smile was getting bigger at the second. She couldn't stop. It looked like someone had given her an overdose with happy pills or something. She looked like a lunatic.

"Good, I want you to draw or paint a scenery of the city you are in now or currently going to do. Then show it to me next time we speak to each other. Okay?" I few more notes were written down on her notebook before she looked back at the camera at me.

"Yeah sure, speak to you soon Kelly, bye" I waved at the camera her doing the same before ending the webcam.

If you were wondering about Zayn I was ignoring him. And the rest of the boys for that matter. I only speaked to the girls when I saw them. Everytime I walked out of my room the boys tried to make small talk with me but i just ignored them.

They hurt me they deserved to be hurt back. End of conversation. Even if I did give a little attitude, Zayn went overboard with the punishment. He had created a black pit at the bottom of my stomach and he sent an arrow through my heart. My world was crashing down around me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know i'm sorry. This is a filler after all. More action to come so saty tuned penguins!

4 MORE FOLLOWERS UNTIL 200 AND MY LITTLE COMPETION I HAVE PLANNED. I KNOW THERE IS FOUR OF MY LITTLE PENGUINS OUT THERE WHO ARE NOT ALREADY FOLLOWING ME AND IT MAKES ME SAD :(

Werehey! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES is OUT NOW!! My favourite songs are Midnight Memories, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Little Black dress. WTH I LOVE THEM ALL <3

DEDICATED TO @ evawz98 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What is your favourtie song(s) from Midnight Memories?

Let me know below in the commetns :D

Vote, Fan, Add to your reading list and become a penguin and join my little army!!

~~Galaxygirl123