Chapter 48: The Final Chapter

-Zayn's Pov-

I sat at Chloe's bedside holding her hand rubbing small circles on the outer skin of her hand. She was so lifeless. It hurt so much to see her in so much pain, it was evident in her face.

My baby little sister was on the edge of death, her life hanging by a thread.

The driver didn't care they had hit a 13 year old girl, they just sped off. Leaving my sister in the road to die.

When someone tells you your sister is in a hospital on her death bed, you immediately feel sick and so angry for no reason. All I want right now is for her to be ok. I can't even think about living without knowing she isn't alive and safe. I can't live without her.

She's my last remaining family member I've grown up with everyday of my life. Mum and dad are already looking down on us. If she does die, heaven has gained a beautiful young angel who can spread her wings and fly high with mum and dad once again.

I need her with me. If she goes, then my mind and my soul go with her. My little angel.

.

.

.

.

I was back in the waiting room while they ran checks on my sleeping sister.

A doctor walked into the private waiting room and greeted us, his eyes were full of sympathy. Something is wrong.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Martin and I'm looking after Chloe. We have the results on the recent tests we have just done on her. The car hit up quite hard breaking most of her ribs on her right side of her rib cage and two on her left side from when she landed. She has a brain injury that is letting blood flow freely. Her left arm, right wrist, right leg, and her left ankle are also broken. She is currently in a coma due to her brain injury,"

The doctor listed all of my sisters injuries reading them off of his clip board.

"When will she wake up?" Louis asked rubbing his face. The doctor's face fell and a look of pity was now in place.

"Follow me," was the only thing the doctor said in return. We all looked at each other weirdly, yet we followed the Dr. Martin to Chloe's room. We all piled into the compact room and stood around her bed.

Dr. Martin pointed at her heart monitor, "As you can probably see, her heart is not functioning properly, caused yet again by her brain injury. The brain injury she received has stopped multiple injuries from working to there full extent. The chances of her coming out of this coma is one in a million. I think it's best you say your goodbyes."

The worst news can be the hardest to take in, yet sometimes the best for the victim. The only thing that would make me happy would be if I knew Chloe died in peace and with her family surrounding her at the moment she left the world.

"Chloe, your a little sister to all of us and we all love you so much. Your so talented at everything you do and you do better than any one else. You have a voice of an angel just like your brother. Whenever you laughed everyone joined in with you, your laugh is contagious the same goes for your smile. Your smile lights up the room whenever you walk in. Too know we may never see that smile hurts us all so so much. Your voice is so angelic and we always love to hear you talking just so we could hear your beautiful voice flow smoothly from your mouth. Sound's really creepy I know but it's true. I hope mum and dad look after you good and you can be all of ours guardian angel. Wish us some good luck, with coping without your beautiful soul everyday. I love you so so much, I hope you never forget that Chloebear. Sweet dreams princess," I whispered on behalf of me, the boys and Pez.

"To infinity and beyond you go, spread you wings angel"

The once beeping heart monitor stopped completely. She was gone.

I walked over to her and kissed her head, "Sweet dreams baby girl"

Tears were descending quickly down my cheeks showing no sign of stopping.

Heaven just gained another angel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM CRYING MY EYES OUT, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!

The competition  winner is....

@sarahebear 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DEDICTAED TO @Nialls_princess021

Thank you to everyone who has read this story from the beginning or to any one that joined at any point!!! I love you guys so much!!!! Words can't even explain how thankful I am for everything you have done for me on here with this book!!!

I'm so sad this book has ending and I'm sorry if I made you cry with this chapter!!

There will be a sequel in the new year so don't worry!!!

Like, comment, and please fan me if you haven't already :D

~~Galaxygirl123