Chapter 18:

Zayn's Pov:

"How hard is this going to be?" I asked the lads as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"I don't know Zayn, I don't know" admitted Liam; his face over a hot cup of coffee.

"Morning Lads!" Nialls thick Irish accent rang out throughout the room as he literally, yes literally, skipped into the room. I looked at Liam who had the same look as me, 'Niall what the fuck are you doing that for this bloody early in the morning.'

To be honest, after Chloe's reaction yesterday; anything could happen. Louis told me what he saw yesterday on Chloe's arm; her cuts. At first I didn't believe it, everything was going so well, but then I did a second take a realized that everything was not ok, and that both mine and her life's have been all over the place.

Even I can admit I was having a hard time dealing with everything going on around me. I can't even possibly imagine how hard it is for her to deal with, she basically grew up losing both of her parents, with only me and the boys left to look after.

And with this I made a promise not only to myself but to Chloe included.

I promise you,

Chloe Malik

That I Zayn Malik, promise to look after you every second, of every hour, of every day, of every week, of every month that I spend with you. I promise to protect you and be the best brother I can be and beyond.

You may think that I may break this promise, but my love for you my one and only baby sister is more than you could possibly ever imagine. Similes and Metaphors cannot even fit into any sentence to do describe how much I care about you.

I love you princess,

From your big brother,

You idiot you love Zayn xxxx

*********************

"Welcome home princess" Trisha carried her one week old child through the front door of their home for the very first time since they had come home from the hospital.

"This is where our little family is going to live for ever and always" Trisha whispered.

Chloe giggled like every other little baby in the world. Her little hands reminded Trisha of when her first born was brought home for the first time ever. Speaking of the little tyke, Zayn came running in with his father not too far behind him.

"She's beautiful mummy" Zayn's finger now had been taken hold off Chloe's little fingers wrapping around from the base to the top with the hardest grip she could muster up. Zayn smiled showing his now first set of fully grown baby teeth.

"She is your little sister sweetie." Zayn's smile grew even more. He finally had a baby sister to look after. Someone he could protect and maybe even boss around a bit as he got older. His little mind was racking in thought after thought about how amazing his life is going to be as he got older.

And boy how he was right....

*************************

Chloe's Pov:

Ugh... my back hurts so much.

Me and exercise do not get along at all...we are like worst enemies.

My room looked bare...only my furniture was left, my bed stripped down the covers packed in a box downstairs. I placed my last item into the last book sitting on the floor by my bed. It was a picture frame with metal swirls surrounding the outer lining.

Inside the frame was a picture of Mum, Dad, Zayn and me. I was four year's old when the photo was taken, Zayn was 11 just turned and it was exactly four years before my dad became ill. We were so happy back then.

Zayn and I argued like we did now.  We were so close back then and now were...not. I wish things could go back to the way they were. I hate us arguing and fighting all the time. It's not right at all I want my old brother back...

---------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 29 COMMENT AND 29 VOTES

Hey penguins,

So basically in this chapter it was half Zayn's and Chloe's Pov. They had both their opinions on each other in their Pov and Zayn made a promise to Chloe. Do you think he can keep it?

IMPORTANT: I have two new books. Both Harry Styles Fanfic's and both VAMPIRES!!!! I am really excited about both of these book's but I need your help to carry around the word a bit.

I FINALLY GOT A KIK;

@Jameelah1D

Message me to talk to me. I love talking to you guys :D I nearly died in fucking cross country last week DO NOT  make me run fucking 2500 meters ever again.

DEDICATED to @Lexie_Lou_Lynn IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Where are One Direction currently touring:

A) America

B) Australia

C) Europe

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW MEH IF YOU LOVE ME :)

Bye penguins,

~~Obsessed1DFan