Chapter 43:

-Zayn's Pov-

"Hey, Zayn I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, I didn't mean to scare you or the other boys like that at all, I just needed fresh air and I wasn't thinking at all, hope you can forgive me?"

At the moment, me and Chloe were sitting on the tour bus watching a film, while the other lads were playing football outside. I pulled Chloe into a hug and kissed her head.

"Chloe I forgive you. I could never stay mad at you, I love you too much to stay mad at you!"

Chloe's arms wrapped around my torso and hugged me tight. She was so small against me it was really cute. She defiantly looked younger than her age for a start. I know she's thirteen but sometimes she looks eleven years old rather than looking like a teenager.

"I love you, Zayn" Chloe whispered into my chest.

"I love you too bug."

I carried on watching the film playing on the TV which was Elf, I might add. One of mine and Chloe's favourite films of all time, other than Ted of course.

.

.

.

I looked down at the sleeping Chloe on my chest. I picked her up in my arms, bridal style and carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed, tucking her in so she would be warm.

"Sleep tight love bug" I whispered before kissing her cheek and going outside to play football with the lads.

---------

"CHEAT, YOU FUCKING CHEATED!" Niall shouted at Harry who just scored a goal and was running around in the freezing cold with his shirt off.

"I AM THE CHAMPION!!! BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!" That boy is seriously off of his head sometimes.

"What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Perrie standing with Eleanor, both holding Starbucks in their hands.

"Pez!" I shouted running over to her and picking her up, spinning her around in the air.

Perrie squealed and laughed trying not to spill her drink everywhere.

"Zayn put me down!"

I spun her around once more before putting her back down on her feet again. "What was that for?"

"Just because I love you and I missed you" I pecked her nose and intertwined our hands.

I loved everything about Perrie, for example;

When she smiles, I smile

When she laughs, I laugh

When she cries, I cry

When she's sad, I'm sad

When she's angry, I'm angry

When she's upset, I'm upset

When she sings, I sing with her

When she hugs me, I hug her back

When she says she loves me, I say I love her back

When she feels lonely, I feel lonely.

I experienced the same feelings as she did all the time. I can't control it, it just happens. I guess that's what happens when your in love with someone so much, you feel the same you do.

"Can I talk to you for a minute on the tour bus?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, sure babe" she replied.

We walked onto the tour bus together and went to the back of the bus to the living-area. I sat down on the couch with her and hugged her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Her sweet angelic voice filled my ears.

"We've been going out with each other for the past two years, and now I think personally it's the right time for us to get-"

I got down on one knee in front of Perrie and pulled the ring out of my pocket, and held it up in front of Perrie.

"-married. Perrie Louise Edwards, would you please do the me the honour of letting me be your husband?"

It was a matter of seconds before Perrie replied to me, "YES!!"

I slipped the ring onto her finger and stood up, her doing the same, my arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close, my lips finally touching hers.

I was now the happiest man in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 I'M ON A ROLL TODAY!!!!

DEDICATED TO @Iconicdirectioner_23 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What is Louis and Harry's ship name?

A) Larry

B) Narry

C) Zerrie

Comment below your answer ;)

Vote, comment, add to your reading list and join the penguin army!!!!

~~Galaxygirl123