Chapter 11:

Chloe's Pov:

I awoke with a gasp, my mind reeling. The dream felt so real. It had been so vivid. I actually felt like I had been sucked into another world and spat back out again.

The comment that had been made raced through my mind. Sweat literally poured down my forehead, my hand's were clammy. My pulse racing by the minute. Two comments still stayed put in my mind.

'Your mum left because she didn't love you'

'Your mum wanted to get an abortion but she was too far in to do so'

I knew what they had said was true. I was the one that wasn't supposed to be born. Zayn had always been the favourite, the one that everyone cared about. The one that everyone loved. I on the other hand was just the... outcast.

If it wasn't for me my parents would both still be alive. But there not they're gone, I'm never going to see them again.

Ever.

BEEEP BEEP BEEEEP.....

I looked to the side of my bed and saw my alarm clock flashing like mad. My finger pressed down on the reset button on the side of the alarm clock. The time read 8:00am. My legs stretched as I stood up and walked away from my warm, cosy bed and into the bathroom connected to my room.

My warm feet hit the cold tile floor covering the bathroom floor. I filled the sink with cold water filling it up to the top. I turned the tap off once it was full enough watching the tap drip with little droplets of water.

My hands dipped into the water as I splashed my face with the cold water. After doing what I had to do, I emptied the sink and dried off my face. I sighed as I looked into the mirror above the sink. My reflection stared back at me, I wasn't the same.

My eyes were dull with no light in them. My once sparkling eyes were now a dull colour. I had bags under my brown eyes making me look like I'm dead.

My skin was pale with no colour in it at all. My lips were dry with no moisture and my eyes were red from crying time to time about...mum.

I applied concealer under my eyes to cover up the black bags. I looked a little bit better but not completely. I plated my hair in a fish braid over my left shoulder which ended at my hips. I put very little lip gloss before walking out the bathroom.

I changed clothes and put on a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a crop top on.

{P I C T U R E  O N  T H E  S I D E  O F  T H E  C R O P  T O P}

Chucking a Jack Will's jacket so Zayn wouldn't kill me...hopefully. "COME ON CHLOE, WE GOT TO GO NOW!" Zayn shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom. I met Zayn downstairs with the rest of the boys as they were putting on their shoes ready to go.

~~~~~SKIPPING CAR RIDE AND BREAKFAST CAUSE IM WAY TOO LAZY TO WRITE~~~~~~

We pulled up to the local medical centre. I pushed myself further into my seat, hoping that thee seat would just suck me in and never spit me out again.  Louis parked the car and turned off the engine, all you could hear were the sound of car doors opening and closing as the boys got out one by one. Louis opened the my door which I was sat next to wanting me to get out. I shaked my head side to side saying no over and over again.

Louis eventually reached over my body and un did the seat beat strapping me to the seat and picked me up bridal style and placed me down outside the car. Closing and locking the door so I couldn't sit back down again. The boys had already started walking towards the medical centre, as I just stood there looking around for an escape. Little did I know, Zayn was standing behind me. His hand intertwined with mine as we walked together into the medical centre.