Chapter 19:

Chloe's Pov:

Today I was going out with Perrie, Eleanor and um Sophia. Me and Sophie were not the best of friends. I preferred Danielle a lot more than I do Sophia. (no hate to her at all intended to Sophia in this chapter. It is just for my book!!)

Danielle suited Liam more than Sophia does. Danielle offered Liam him her kidney, and what has Sophia done. Start arguments between the boys and nearly ruined mine and Liam's friendship on twitter a while back. Which I still haven't forgiven her for.

"So how are you today sweetheart?" asked Perrie as she causally swung her arm over my shoulder as we walked around Blue Water shopping centre to shop for tour clothing. Perrie and Eleanor where coming on tour with me and the boys. And guess what Sophia wasn't.

She said it's because she can't and she can't afford the plane tickets. BULLSHIT! complete bullshit. She didn't have to pay for anything management would do it for her. She is so dumb and I swear she is using Liam for fame and money. Like seriously, can you not.

"I'm good thank you Pez, how are you on this fine day, may I ask my lady?" I replied giving Perrie a little courtesy when we entered Topshop. Perrie laughed at my little action and repeated the action. Perrie had sunglasses on the same as Eleanor and Sophia while I just had a jacket covering my face.

We may or may not looked like a bunch of muggers. We did get the odd occasional looks from Elderly couples who were walking around the shopping centre. Which just caused us all to laugh at non-stop.

"I'm doing very well thank you" Perrie said in her best 'posh' voice rather than her South Shields accent.

"Hey, you two we came here to shop and spoil Chloe to death not act like idiots in public now get a move on." Eleanor shouted from the other side of the shop.

Me and Perrie slowly made our way over to her and Sophia who were both looking at tops and bottoms.

"This will look amazing on you Chloe" Eleanor took off a knitted Breton stripe top in the colour cream and held it in front of my chest. Perrie squealed and Sophia just looked away.

"Eleanor, Louis may be your boyfriend but Chloe doesn't need to look a like a fucking pirate. Does she?" Sophia asked while looking me up and down, disgust written on her face.

Eleanor look annoyed at what Sophia said but easily decided to ignore it. This is why love her so much, people try to bring her down but she just brushes the haters off of her shoulders and carries on being her without a care in the world of what people think of her. Sometimes I wish I could do what she did but I'm not that type of person. I can't stop the haters getting to me unlike her.

"I love it Eleanor" I announced while taking the jumper and placing it in the trolley beside me. Sophie gave me a death glare when I smiled at her. People who are mean to you just deserve kindness in return to their actions.

And that's what I'm doing with Sophia. Giving her kindness to slowly kill her ego down until it is nothing, ash, completely gone. KABOOM!

--------------

By the time we finished shopping I had around fifty bags with me from all different shops such as;

Topshop

New look

Jack Wills

Accessorize

Claire's

House & Fraser

M&S

River Island

Lipsy London