Chapter 32:

[NIALL IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT HE IS IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS JUST FOR THE BOOK. PLEASE NO HATE. I LOVE NIALL AND HE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE TO WHAT HE IS MADE OUT TO BE IN THIS CHAPTER.]

-Niall's Pov-

"You ok honey?" I asked stroking Amy's back.

She was cuddled into my side watching Despicable Me 2. And I though Liam was childish when it came to films, turned out he wasn't. Dave was the only one I really liked plus he reminded me of Chloe.

Arrghh, snap out of it Niall! Your supposed to hate her she called your girlfriend a slapper!!

All I could think about was Chloe. She had control over half my fucking brain twenty-four seven since we had are argument. Every time I saw something that she hated, she liked or something she would comment on, suddenly she is all I could bloody think about.

"Niall-"

"Yeah, babe?" Amy had now sat up putting her weight onto her hands.

"I asked if you want anything to eat?"

"Y-yeah sure." She smiled at me before quickly dashing into the kitchen. I had to stop thinking about Chloe and fast. Thinking of the devil here she comes.

I glared at her as she walked past me, ignoring my presence.

"Fucker" I muttered under my breath; hoping she wouldn't hear me. Chloe stopped walking and turned around quickly and slapped me around the face.

My head flung to the side sharply. I clenched my fists tightly as my breathing increased. Oh, it was on bitch.

-Chloe's Pov-

I walked into the living room instantly seeing Niall sitting on the couch with Despicable Me 2 playing on the TV. I heard shuffling in the kitchen and I knew it Amy could only be the possible suspect in there.

As I walked past Niall I ignored him, having nothing to say to...him.

"Fucker" I heard Niall mutter under his breath. I instinct took over, turning myself around I brought my hand up slapping Niall around the face. His head flung to the side with great force. I have underestimated by strength all along, haven't I?

I stood there shocked as fucking hell at what the hell I had just down.

Niall's head turned slowly, his lips in a thin line; I ran as fast as I could threw the narrow bus corridor, Niall chasing quickly after me.

I got into the game room before I was pushed to the floor and sat on by Niall. I tried with all my might to push Niall off of me, but with no success.

I felt a hard 'smack' on my ass. Niall hit me. He actually fucking hit me!!

I brought my arm back and elbowed Niall in the face, sending him off of my small frame and onto the floor next to me. Niall had his hand covering his nose in pain. I went to go hit him again-

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!"

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm so mean and this is so short I'm sorry :(

I only need 4 more followers until 180 :D You guys are amazing penguins!!!

DEDICATED TO @vikkilovescheese IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who is the couple engaged out of One Direction, is it;

A)Zerrie

B) Elouner

C)Shiam (Sophia and Liam, I still don't know their ship name)

Let me know in the comments below :D

Vote, comment, add to your reading list, and follow meh my little penguins xoxo

~~Galaxygirl123