Chapter 2:

Recently: I walked in and saw the person who I dreaded to see the most. My brother Zayn Malik and the four other members of the world wide famous boy band One Direction.

----------------------------------------

"Hey Chloe" The words hit my ears like poison down my throat. Words didn't even come to my mouth; let alone my brain. My body froze in place like I had just been shot with an ice ray gun.

Zayn stood up and walked over to me only making my heart pound faster each step he took. He stopped in front of me and bent down to my level. I was looking straight into his eyes, anger, sadness, and frustration took my body. My mind wasn't thinking straight, my hand raised up in the air and I brought it down back again and I slapped Zayn round the face. The impact caused his head to fly to one side as his cheek turned red, like a tomato. Zayn looked hurt and confused. If he thought I had missed him he has to have a ring check.

I ran up stairs and into my room slamming the door behind me, creating a loud bang echoing though the house. Tears were streaming down my face as my heart was pounding inside my chest, probably going one hundred miles per hour.

I jumped onto my bed and buried my face into my pillow, crying my eyes out. My life is so fucked up right now. I don't need Zayn in my life, and I defiantly don't need to be living with him, while mum fucks off somewhere.

I heard multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and onto the landing. Followed by a knocking sound on my bedroom door. I sat up and wiped my face with the back of my hands before standing up and going towards my door. My eyes were probably red and puffy but I don't care right now.

I opened the door to see Louis and Liam standing there with their hands stuffed in their pockets.

"What?" I asked in a pissed off tone.

"Why are your eyes red?" Liam asked stroking my cheek with one of his hands.

"Nothing that concerns you, Payne!" I spat back in return. I pushed past both of them with ease and ran downstairs, where my mother and the other members of one direction were sitting down talking.

I coughed and stared at my mum ignoring the glare's Zayn was giving me with an ice pack held to his left cheek. Ha-ha lol. My mum looked up and motioned for me to come sit with the rest of them. Someone gave me a little push from behind either Liam or Louis, only making me walk faster than I wanted to towards my brother from hell and my mum.

I sat down on the couch, not wanting to get comfortable. "Chloe, I'm going away for a some time and while the boys are on break they are going to be looking after you." Mum announced, calmly.

"How long for?" I asked.

"Eight months maybe even longer." Eight fucking months, Eight fucking months with my brother who I haven't spoken to for what seems like a century, adding on his fucking band mates. One girl, and five boys is not going to go down very well.

"Your leaving me with people who I barely even know, ONE OF THEM WHO I FUCKING DISPISE AND I ALWAYS WILL, LETS NOT FORGET TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HE WASN'T EVEN THERE WHEN I NEEDED HIM TO BE THE MOST, NO PHONE CALLS, NO REPLIES TO TEXT MESSAGES, FUCKING OFF BACK TO HIS HOTEL BECAUSE HE WAS TOO LAZY TO EVEN SEE HIS LITTLE SISTER. WELL ZAYN I HAVE A FUCKING LOT OF NEWS FOR YOU, GET THE FUCK LOST AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN GET THAT, AND BY THE WAY THE DOORS OVER THERE, FEEL FREE FOR THE DOOR TO HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!"

After my little rant I broke down crying on the floor, in front of everyone. I felt someone kiss my head before heels clicked across the floorboard and the sound of a door opening and closing. Silence. Silence surrounded the room completely. Not one sound could be heard.

My world has just been to hell and back and taking a second trip was the highlight of my day to be honest. Someone sat down beside me and wrapped there arms around me into a warm hug. I cried into their chest and let everything out. Soon all the boys were kneeling around me whispering different things into my ear trying to get me to calm down. Including Zayn.

Soon silence surrounded us yet again. "Chloe, can I speak to you upstairs in your room?" I nodded and made my trip upstairs followed by the devil himself. Zayn Javaad Malik.

My door was open from earlier, I just walked in and collapsed onto my bed. Zayn closed the door behind himself and sat down next to me. He fiddled with his belt before pulling his belt out of its loops. He folded the belt in half and looked at me, guilt in his eyes. I shacked my head side to side. I stood up and made a run for it, only to be pulled back and laid over Zayn's lap.

"Chloe stop struggling. You deserve this." Zayn demanded.

"No I don't, fuck off!" I screamed.

I pants were pulled down and so were my knickers. I kicked and squirmed around trying to get free. No fucking way is my brother going to spank me.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

The belt got thrown over to the other side of my room and I was picked up and hugged. I could never forgive Zayn for that, never. Dad used to do it to me when me and Zayn were little kids, well that was before you know...passed away.

We don't talk about him that much nowadays anyway.

I ignored every word Zayn to me as my mind raced with different thoughts and memories. My mind went over load as darkness over took me. I remember falling backwards and that was it.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 10 COMMENTS, 5 FANS and 15 VOTES

HELLO, SORRY I HAV'NT UPDATED IN AGES.

MY SCHOOL IS REALLY DEMANDING MORE FROM ME AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

Thank you to everyone who commented,fanned and voted :) I luv u all.

Dedicated to @HowYaDoin_LM as she was the first to comment her favourite band member from one direction.

If u want the next chapter dedication comment your favourite 1D song! I'll update a really good chapter on Sunday if I reach my chapter goal :)

Comment, vote, fan and add to yr reading list ;)