Chapter 20:

The courtyard was deserted. Not a person in sight. I felt like I was in a west-side movie, or in the desert. A thin layer of dust lied upon the benches and tables that once was used by students at break and lunch to surrounded and talk with one another.

Now they had no purpose. A strong gust of wind blew past my face, making my hair fly all over the place. It was refreshing and scary in a way at the same time. Standing in the middle of the courtyard made me feel like I was on top of the world.

Like I was the only one that existed during time. Suddenly everything went white. Everything disappeared and was replaced by nothing. It was like the world had just been replaced and I was the only one left. It reminded me of quote I was learned in English class one day.

Language...has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone.

Above me a light appeared blinding me. As my eyes focused more clearly a figure came out of the darkness. The figure reminded me of Sophia a bit. Brown long hair went down to her mid back and she had sparkling blue eyes.

I felt like I was In a trace. I kept on staring at the figure who I thought was Sophia but it the figure disappeared and was replaced by someone else. The figure turned out to be Lucy. My worst enemy.

"No one loves you why don't you just die?" 

"Lucy, why are you always there everywhere I go."

Lucy laughed before walking towards me. Every step she took made me more anxious on what she was going to do to me when she got closer to me. She may be only a few months older than me but she scared me... a lot.

I don't understand how can one person have this affect on someone else. It was unreal more like I was living a fantasy. In another dimension in a different galaxy full of flashing stars and it amazed me. I liked the idea of living in a world on my own. I would be able to control everything and anything I wanted to. It would be a dream come true.

"Have you forgotten already. I'm your worst nightmare darling."

Lucy smirked at me deviously before raising her fist and aiming it towards my face.

SLUT

WHORE

FATTY

CUNT

FAKE

TURD

LIAR

WORTHLESS

INVISABLE

USELESS

WASTE OF SPACE

INSECURE

SUICIDLE

FREAK

TWAT

BITCH

ASSHOLE

TURD

BUTTCRACK WANNBE

UNLOVED

FREAKSHOW

"No one loves you, how about next time you want to cut. Hit a vain and die"

----------------

Chloe's Pov:

I awoke my heart beating fast inside my chest.

Sweat poured down my forehead and the side of my face.

I placed my right hand on my forehead and felt my own temperature. I was boiling hot. I was burning up and a headache was coming on.

Why was I so hot?

Not in that way people!

I threw the covers off of my body and stood up nearly falling over. Well done Chloe. Well Done. I mentally praised myself for that. I was starting to feel dizzy and nauseas. I walked the best I could to my bathroom without falling over and hurting myself.

Once in there I went straight to the sink and turned the tap on; watching the cold water file out of the tap. A few little droplets hitting the sides rather than the plughole. I put both my hands under the water and collected water before splashing it on my face again and again.

I repeated this five more times before turning the tap off and looking in the mirror. I looked a right wreck. I grabbed a brush and started brushing through my hair getting rid off all the tangles and knots. I winced in pain as I moved slightly hitting my foot on my shower door and literally tugging my hair out of my head.

"Owww" I muttered to myself rubbing where my hair had just teared.

I looked at the time and saw it was 7:50 am. Today I was leaving to America for the boys world tour.

Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey first chapter of today!!!

This is her second nightmare I believe :)
Twenty chapters WOW and this book has nearly 50,000 reads. I am really thankful and privileged for everything you guys have done. This was my first ever book and it really amazes me every time I look at the view, comment, and vote count.  So THANK YOU!!!

Second chapter will be up later. 

DEDICATED TO @AyaHamdan IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

 WHEN IS LOUIS BIRTHDAY?

A) 24th December

B)28th December

C) 1st January

Bye Penguins,

~~Obsessed1DFan xoxo