Chapter 29:

-Chloe's Pov-

After yesterday's events I wasn't really up for anything else, other than me sitting in my bed and hibernating until Christmas.

But unfortunately that wasn't aloud, as I had to live my life. *Sigh*

Niall was jumping up and down like a nutter. "Niall if you jump up and down once more than I'm pretty sure you going to fall through the stage."

I few chuckles could be heard form the crew members who were making last minute touches to the stage making sure the lights turned on when they should and checking the boys microphones work properly.  

I sat quietly at the back of the arena high up in the VIP section. I was currently scrolling through my twitter feed following directioners and people who tweeted me nice things and not things like;

'@ChloeMalik you're such a bitch!'

'@ChloeMalik fuck off and die plz!!"

"@ChloeMalik no one even loves you!"

"Hey Chloe" a sweet-sickly voice said.

I looked up and saw Amy standing there dressed like a fucking stripper. Her high waisted shorts showed her ass, her tank top just about covered her breasts and bright red slapper lipstick was applied to her lips.

"Hey Amy" I replied.

"What you doing?" she aske sitting down next to me. "Nothing much just looking through twitter" I mumbled quietly.

Amy nodded her head understandingly. I had this gut feeling like something bad was going to happen, and I knew it was about to start now.

"Chloe I know your really close to Niall, but can you stay away from him for a bit" Amy announced standing up putting her hand on her hip.

Now she looks like a complete SLAPPER!

"Why would I do that? He's pretty much my brother!" I smirked slightly proud at my response.

"BECAUSE YOUR A ANNYOING LITTLE BRAT WHO GETS IN EVERY ONE'S WAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" she shouted slapping me around the face in the process.

I clutched my cheek and glared at her, if only looks could kill. She would be so fucking dead right now! All I need now is the license to kill her and I'll be fine. I don't care about the jail sentence or the punishment I would get I just wanted to fucking kill her.

"Now, enjoy your day Hun!" she walked off, blowing a kiss to me; her heels clicking against the tiles as she walked, her hips swaying purposely.

I know I' supposed to be 'nice' but I have enough trouble dealing with Sophia let alone fucking Amy.

-------------------

I was currently sitting backstage on my own while the boys were still doing their sound check. I didn't get any Wi-Fi sitting out there so I came backstage with hopes of a better connection. And that I got.

A steaming Niall can speed walking straight at me. He was literally red in the face and if he was a teapot I'm sure he would have steam coming out of his ears.

"Niall are you okay?" I asked worried of what had made him so angry.

He didn't say anything to me, he just grabbed my upper arm, and tightly I may add and dragged me into the nearest room which had to be the boys dressing room. He threw me inside the room and locked the door behind his entrance.

"Why?" was the first word he said, his voice ruff.

"Why what?" I asked completely dumb. What he is on about.

"Why did you say that to Amy?" he asked rephrasing his question again, his voice getting louder on each word. His Irish accent not making it any better.

"I didn't say anything to her, if it is anything she said it to me!"

"DO NOT GIVE ME THAT EXCUSE CHLOE MALIK! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID. YOU CALLED AMY A SLAPPER BECUASE OF THE WAY SHE WAS DRESSED!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING TO HER LIKE THAT!! IF YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE STUFF SAID TO YOU LIKE THAT WHY WOULD YOU SAY IT TO SOMEONE ELSE"

I was officially scared shitless of Niall.

"Niall I-" I was cut off by him grabbing my wrist and pulling me over his knee.

"SHUT UP CHLOE!"

Tears freely ran down my face. I was getting punished for something I 'apparently' did. And it only happens to me!!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Niall repeatedly spanked me thankfully not bare.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"NIALL STOP PLEASE" I screamed my voice hoarse for screaming none stop trying to get out of his grip. Every time he ignored me. Niall hadn't spanked me yet but he has ignored me a few times before, and that was the worst feeling I had ever experienced in my life. Worse then losing a parent in my opinion.

I felt my pants being pulled down with my underwear. I kicked madly

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Niall lifted me up off of his lap and stood me up In front of him. I pulled my underwear up along with my pants and wiped my eyes. Niall went to go to pull me into a hug but I stepped backwards.

I shook my head not wanting Niall to touch me at all.

"Don't touch me, don't speak to me, don't even look at me! I hate you! I FUCKING HATE YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN! You spanked me for absolutely nothing. You didn't even bother to ask my side of the fucking story. You just believe everything Amy said-"

"Chloe just go apologize to Amy and this can be forgotten." Niall said trying to get me to shut up!

"NO!! I have nothing to apologize for Niall! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I ran out of the dressing room and headed towards the main stage where I knew my brother would be. The boys were all sat down on the stage chatting to one another with Lou.

I ran up the stage steps and literally jumped onto my brother crying into his shoulder.

"What's wrong Chloe?" Zayn asked me trying to look at my face. I just clinged onto him harder like my life depended on it. I kept crying and crying into my brothers shirt which was grey at one point now it looks black.

"N-niall"

I Chloe Malik officially hate Niall James Horan!

-----------------------------

 A/N: Hey everyone, hope you like it :) ^^^^^^

VIDEO FOR STORY OF MY LIFE IS ON THE SIDE BAR>>> #STORYOFMYLIFETO20MILLLIONVIEWS #DIRECTIONERPOWERLETSDOTHIS #TMHTOURISOVER:(

Remember REFRESH not REPLAY!!!
#MovetoNo.1

If you want to see a picture of me then check out my profile picture :)

DEDICATED TO @cnl_45100 IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

How long have you been a directioner?

Let me know in the comments below :)

51 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED ME I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PENGUINS <3

~~Galaxygirl123