Chapter 15:

Chloe's Pov:

The cold air hit against my skin as I walked to the park. It was one of those days when nothing felt warm, my lips were dry, my skin was frozen. I sat down on a park bench, and it immediately felt like I was sitting on fire. Not because Zayn spanked me yesterday, but because of the coldness this morning.

I scanned the park looking around for anyone I knew, or something interesting to look at. The green grass that normally would be blowing around was still, not moving an inch. There was one dog in the entire park, considering this was a park with a circulated area for dogs to run around and play in, but I couldn't blame the owners though, especially since when it is this cold.

A few kids were laughing; having fun, while climbing the climbing frame, their parents watching close by, monitoring them making sure they are behaving themselves. Seeing the kids laughing and having fun  brought back a lot of memories for me.

I smiled slightly, thinking of mum and dad who I know are looking down at me this very moment, holding hands and standing with the angels in heaven above. I felt a tear fall down my face, just thinking about them brought tears to my eyes.

"Guys is that Malik whore?" I hear someone say not that far away from me. I immediately recognized the voice, Lucy.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stood up off of the park bench and walked towards the exit. I didn't get far before a foot made contact with my back, pushing me to the ground, holding me down.

"So slut, did Zayn and the boys finally kick you out or did you run away because nobody loves you? Huh?" I closed my eyes. Please mum, help me.

"No answer? Because you know it's right!" Lucy's friends snickered at Lucy's comment. I squinted my eyes tighter together. Just block out the world and you will enter a world of dreams and elasticity.

 "What do you want Lucy?" My voice filled with disgust and hate for her.

A hand gripped some of my hair and pulled me up off of the ground, the foot gone from my back. A arm wrapped around my neck pulling tight. "Listen bitch, this is the only time I am going to say this, and I will only say this once. You are nothing. Dust, thin air, you don't exist. Your brother doesn't love you, none of the boys do. He took time out of all their busy schedules just to babysit you. Fans were disappointed when they had to cancel 8 of their shows just so they could be with you. I don't see why, If I was Zayn I would get the first flight out of Bradford with the boys and move to Australia on the other side of the world, just to get away from you. You wonder why you get bullied, you wonder why both of your parents died, it's because of you. You killed your parents and being you doesn't make you get bullied less it makes you get bullied more. And I'm going to show you why..."

Her words racked through my brain thinking of everything she said. It was all true. I did kill my parents, being me is the reason I get bullied. My brother doesn't love me. Harry doesn't love me. Niall doesn't love me. Liam doesn't love me. And Louis doesn't love me. No one does. I'm worthless, stupid, a waste of space and most important...nothing.

A fist made contact with my stomach knocking the wind out of me. Two people were now holding my arms stretched out; one to the right, one to the left. Immobilising me from fighting back. I groaned as a knee strikes my nose as I was bent over. Immediately a sour copped taste filling my mouth.

Blood.

Blow after blow hit me. It got harder to keep my eyes open as each blow came my way. I didn't even see Lucy's foot being brought up until it actually kicked me in the head. My knees collapsed beneath me bringing me to my knees in pain. To any outsider it would of looked like we were playing a game of some sort.

This was a lot more worse.

I couldn't think any more. My brain was going fuzzy, cloudy with thoughts of all different kinds. The pain was too much to handle. One final kick came to my rib cage before I feel forwards, welcomed my darkness.

Unknown's Pov

I watched as Lucy and her gang beaut up Chloe. Anger running through my veins. I had to do something and soon...

I was crouching behind the tree's surrounding the park. My phone clutched in my hand.

To: Zayn

Chloe in park, being beat up. I'm hiding in the bushes watching.

'Send'

I tucked my phone away in my pocket and waited for Zayn to arrive with the boys.

I known Chloe but the funny thing is she doesn't know me.

Yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 20 COMMENTS 20 VOTES

Hey penguins, I have been sick for the past three days, including today. I feel like shit. ANYWAY in other news

100 FOLLOWERS!!! OMFG SERISOULY, I FEEL FAMOUS!!! Thank you to everyone who follows me I love you with all my heart. <3

FIRST 15,000+ READS AND NOW 100 FOLLOWERS! You guys are incredible. xx

DEDICATED TO @Ziall_Lover IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Where is Harry from?

MY SURGERY IS IN 10 DAYS KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote and comment Away, sooner I reach my goal the sooner I update :D

Comment, vote, follow,

~~Obsessed1DFan