Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)

Chloe Malik is my name and I'm 13 years old and from Bradford. And yes, my last name is Malik, and Zayn Malik from the world wide famous boy band One Direction is my brother. He is a pain in the ass and over-protective of me to be honest.

I get stopped in the street and asked for a photo and autograph. It winds me up, so much. Just to know that people only want to be friend because I'm Zayn Malik's little sister. And if they be-friend me they can meet One Direction. It upsets me.

Of course, Zayn is halfway across the world twenty-four seven. I never see him any more, and I'm quite glad actually. He has never been there for me, he wasn't there when I had my heart broken, he wasn't there to stop the bullying I got for being Muslim.

But now he's coming home. Oh joy! Apparently it was his choice but I personally think mum forced him as she thinks I'm loosing my mind without my older brother not being there. Yes I cut myself and yes I have had quite a few panic attacks now and again but I don't need him here. Nothing is going to change when he comes, he cant stop the pain I have experienced.

But he just wants to be my brother......

{WARNING:CONTAINS SPANKING, SWEARING AND SELF HARM.}

Read if you wish...