Chapter 35:

-Zayn's Pov-

I watched as Chloe walked out of the restaurant into the cold briskly night. Chloe hasn't been her self recently at all. "Well that went well" Niall muttered.

I sighed, the boys looked at me with confused expressions. I shook my head; not wanting to look answer them. My brain had many thoughts going around inside. Chloe, Perrie, the band, tour, mum and dad, Chloe's test results...wait!

"Lads, didn't Chloe have her Religious Assessment recently handed back to her?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she was supposed to get her results back the other day." Louis answered looking at me and the lads.

"Do you think she did good?" Niall asked his eyes never leaving his menu. I swear that boy and food. If he could marry food he would of don't it a long time ago. Yet, he would have a hard time deciding which piece of food to marry.

"She better have or she would be over my knee" Liam said casually. Louis and I nodded in response. She has to keep her grades up or she will be taking a trip over not only Liam's lap but mine as well.

Beep beep beep

My phone buzzed inside my pocket. I took my phone out of my trouser pocket and saw Perrie had texted me.

From Perrie<3

To Zayn

Hey bub, found the perfect present for Chloe for Christmas, guaranteed she will love it. Miss you, see you later on. Enjoy your meal with the lads and Chloebear, don't get drunk! Aha love you xxxxx

I smiled throughout the text and quickly swiped my fingers across the iphone 5c screen typing away a reply.

To Perrie<3

From Zayn

Hey beautiful, can't wait to see it :) Miss you too gorgeous, will do, can't wait to see you later on either. Stay beautiful. xxxxxx

I sent the text and put my phone back in my pocket. "Who you texting?" Louis asked.

"Just Perrie" Louis nodded his head before turning his head back to the menu. I have this really bad gut feeling something bad is going to happen later on tonight.

--------------------------------------------

-Chloe's Pov-

"Hurry up it's freezing" I muttered as Louis fumbled with the car door keys.

"I'm going fast as I can Chloe" Louis mumbled back.

"Not fast enough." I whispered quietly.

The car beeped as it unlocked, allowing us to get out of the freezing cold weather. I waited for Zayn to open the car door before sliding in after him. Louis was driving with Liam next to him, Harry and Niall were sat in the row in front of us, while me and Zayn were in the back of the six seater range rover.

"Turn the heating on, why don't you Louis" The trees were swept to the side by the brisk full wind which was blowing slightly to the right. Louis turned around in his seat and looked at me making me feel not the slightest bit uncomfortable.

"Drop the attitude, why don't you" he remarked. I mimicked his voice in the highest voice I could muster up. Harry sniggered and Niall put his hand over his mouth to cover his laugh. A small slap was delivered to my thigh from Zayn. In other words shut the fuck up.

"How about you stop acting so childish." I retorted. Louis growled before turning back around and starting the car. I sighed myself and looked out the window watching the scenery roll pass the window while Louis drived us back to the tour bus.

---------------

"Owww Zayn! I didn't mean it I'm sorry!" I screamed as Zayn rained smacks down on my bear butt. I was lying across his lap in the car being spanked in front of everyone my cheeks red with embarrassment.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"ZAYN I'M SORRY!" I shouted loudly. I was ignored as more smacks came down to my ass. I didn't know kicking someone's chair because they were ignoring me caused me to get punished so fucking hard.

"You do not kick someone's chair, if Harry wasn't wearing a seatbelt what the hell do you think would of happened. You could of caused an accident. I am so disappointed in you Chloe Malik!" Zayn lectured.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

What has my life come too...

--------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry guys, this was a really late update :(

I have had a lot to do recently, so I haven't had time to write or update. I will try to catch up with chapters when I can :) Next update should be tomorrow for you all :)

I got my bands on my back teeth ready for my braces to be put on :) I'm way too excited for them, I'm so lame I know.

DEDICATED TO @soleamadi IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION WHEN DOES MIDNIGHT MEMORIES COME OUT? IS IT;

A) Monday

B) Tuesday

C) Wednesday

(HINT: 25th November 2013)

7 MORE FOLLOWERS UNTIL TO 200!!!!! AHHH!!! Please if you have not already, please follow meh :D

Please comment, vote, add to yr reading list, follow meh cause you love me,

~~Galaxygirl123