Chapter 31:

[WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT, READ AT OWN RISK]

-Chloe's Pov-

I sat across from Niall at the dinner table, getting glaring looks form him; which I happily returned to him. I moved my food around my plate reluctantly, bored out of my mind. I caught Niall looking at me for the tenth time this evening.

I flipped him off earning a slap around the head from Louis. I looked down at my food again, admiring the items filling my plate.

"So Niall, why did you spank Chloe the other day?" Zayn asked acting like he didn't just ask the most embarrassing question ever.

"Because she called Amy a slapper" Niall replied digging into his food further.

Liam's drank spat out of his mouth onto the floor.

"Chloe is that true?" Harry asked me; disappointment in his voice.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! THEY WERE BELIEVING HIM!!!

I slammed my fist onto the table standing up. I flipped my plate over; the food going everywhere, kicking my chair backwards in the process.

"NO IT'S FUCKING NOT! I DID NOT CALL AMY A SLAPPER, YES SHE MAY LOOK LIKE ONE BUT I DID NOT CALL HER IT. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THROUGH HER PATHECTIC EXCUSES TO MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME EVEN MORE THAN YOU ALL MUST BE BLIND! I'M FUCKING FED UP WITH GETTING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE SUDDENLY ASSUMES IT'S ME WHO FUCKING DID IT!"

I stormed out of the kitchen and into my room slamming the door behind me. I felt like a piece of me was at rest finally. The anger had been building up inside of me since my mum died and it felt good to let it finally come out.

I sat down on my bed and picked up my guitar running my fingers across the stings gently letting the sweet melody's flow outwards. Music was like a get a way for me. I could listen to it any time I wanted too and it could bring me back to my original self.

There was a song for every feeling I felt, every experience I experienced, every thought I thought of, every disaster that happened to me, every memory my brain held. Music could help...anyone even me in my time of need.

YouTube.

I quickly sat down at my computer and logged on tapping my foot impatiently. Hurry up. The screen loaded, and soon I was logged onto YouTube. I clicked my 'uploads' and watched as the bar moved across the top of the screen, meaning the page was loading.

I jumped in my seat with excitement when the page finally loaded.

I clicked on the video and watched my self pop up on screen. I scrolled down further to see the views, likes, dislikes, comment and subscribers.

Me singing At Last and Listen :)

ChloeMalik             19,899,995 views

1,016,540 subscribers   5,560,997 likes 200,678 dislikes

Published on the 23rd October 2013

My mouth hanged open as I read the stats. I got 1,000,000 subscribers from one video. Oh My Fucking God! That's amazing!!

My fire of excitement was quickly put out when the one and only Amy walked into my room. I glared at her full hatred in my eyes glaring into her soul.

"Hey Chloe, how was your spanking; I came for my apology"

"Hey Amy, your apology went up your whore of a vagina with the rest of your bullshit!"