Chapter 12:

{ I  M E N T I O N E D  I N  T H E  L A S T  C H A P T E R  W H A T  W A S  G O I N G  T O  H A P P E N  T H I S  I S  C H L O E ' S  B U L L Y I N G  S T O R Y  F R O M  T H E  V E R Y  B E G I N N I N G }

It didn't start of that bad to be honest. It first started after 'What makes you beautiful' came number one. Girls from my school would be nice to me and so would the boys. I got talked to everyday. I had over 2000 friends on Facebook in a matter of days.

I felt like I had everything and everyone In the palm of my hand. Everybody liked me. Little did I know it was because of Zayn. It wasn't as bad at first. I got photographed a few times here and there by the press and then the photos were put in papers which where then later put on the internet and people started editing them and messing around with them; writing rude captions above the photos, posting them on their twitters and Facebook accountant's.

My 'friends' at the time stuck up for me on the social network sites and at school. They threatened people who would even say one bad thing about me. I felt protected. But that soon all changed. It soon turned into something which just turned ugly and went down hill from there.

There was one girl...yeah just one. Who, didn't like one post I put on Facebook about I didn't like a certain brand of food. Yeah Tesco's biscuits. {TRULY THEY ARE AWESOME} She posted mean things on my Facebook status and tweeted me mean things.

Then it started at school as well. This girl was called Lucy and her and her friends just called me the occasional words in the hallway now and again. Like 'ugly' and 'stupid'.

After a few weeks of that it turned into;

FAT

WORTHLESS

SLUT

WHORE

And so on. Some of my friends abandoned me. But, I still had quite a few of them. Ya know, I mean friends. And then that day came. That one day that went completely wrong. It went a little like this;

"HEY BITCH!" I was standing by my locker getting my books for the day ahead of me. I turned around and was met by the sight of Lucy with her friends walking down the hallway towards me.

Once she was close enough to me she pushed me against my locker making me hiss in pain once the lock on my locker hit the back of my head.

"What did you just call me?" I asked Lucy as her friends laughed at my pained expression.

"I called you a bitch because that is what you are after all, aren't you?" Lucy asked her grip tight on my shoulders.

"AREN'T YOU?" she shouted jerking me away from the lockers only to push me against them again. My face expression said it all. The lock hit against my head again this time harder causing me to gasp.

I nodded with fear. I searched frantically around the hallway for my friends. They were no were in sight.

I was on my own.

"Hey, why don't we have a little fun after school?" asked one of Lucy's gang members. The girls laughed at the comment including Lucy.

"Yeah we defiantly should. But before we go, I want to do one more thing" Lucy said with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.