Chapter 23:

2 days later...

The October winter air hit against my skin I was brisk fully to the local Starbucks. After I blacked out on Monday I haven't spoken to Louis or the other boys since. I only muttered a hi to Niall, and Zayn though once in a while.

The boys were asleep as it was only 7am in the morning and today was one of their days off of work. I snuck out of the tour bus and decided I wanted a Starbucks to fulfil my cravenness for one. I had this gut feeling that something 'good' was going to come out of this trip.

But I have that feeling a lot and it doesn't end very well.

I pushed the door open and was hit by the sudden warmth, covering my skin giving my body a sense of heat. The smell of chocolate and coco hit my nose as I walked up to the counter. Hopefully I would be back before the boys or Paul or any one else woke up.

"Hi, what can I get you?" the girl, no younger than 16 asked me, cheerfully with a smile

"A caramel latte please." I replied returning the smile.

I watched her as she made it, getting the cup and filling it up with what will soon be in my stomach and putting the lid on top of it sprinkling chocolate flakes through the little hole. Lastly, the straw was added.

I read her name tag as she came closer, 'Maria' it read. She handed me my drink, and a small note folded in four. I looked at her puzzled but she just smirked at me instead. Her head nodded to the far corner of the shop where a boy around my age maybe a bit older sat drinking a hot chocolate.

He was cute, from far away of course.

I paid for my drink and thanked her before taking a seat in a booth near the boy.

I relaxed into the comfortable chair, feeling like I could fall asleep right now. But that would be awkward and stupid at the same time. The chairs they had in here were like clouds, they were soft yet comfortable at the same time.

Plus they were white like a cloud. I liked clouds. I only like the white fluffy ones though. I don't like the big black rain clouds. That means rain, and this is my equation for rain;

Chloe Malik + BLACK CLOUD + Rain = Very pissed off Chloe who is walking in it, with a chance of getting her hair wet.

Yes, please do not forget I am a Malik. I care about my hair!!!!

I was brought out of my litter trance you could say by the boy who was originally sitting in the corner on his own, had now come and walked up to me. As I looked up I was met by the most  beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

He looked like an angel.

"Hi, mind if I sit here?" he asked me.

He even sounded like an angel.

"Hey, and I don't mind."

"Thanks, by the way I'm Will." He put out his hand as in a gesture for me to shake it.

And that's what I did, I put out my own hand, the opposite one to the one he was holding out and shaked his hand. They were soft. Like clouds and butter.

'I'm seriously not all there sometimes'

'everyone already knows that, dimwit'

'Says you'

'Look who's talking your the one talking to yourself'

'Fuck off!'

'Nah, I'm good'

'Uggh stupid brain!'