Chapter 47:

-Perrie's Pov-

I drived the car down the street, seeing Chloe run down the side walk as fast as she could approaching the junction, Will right behind her trying to catch up with her.

I approached the junction the same time Chloe did and stopped the car at the traffic lights. I watched as Chloe ran across the junction slowing down a bit. That's when I saw it, I jumped out of the car and joined Will in chasing her.

The car was out of control, driving 100mph well over the speed limit. Chloe didn't see the car coming right at her at full fucking speed. They collided with one another.

The car hit Chloe side on sending her flying across the junction onto the over side of the road hitting the road hard. I screamed and ran over to her, collapsing down beside her.

Will cried and did the same as I did. Other drivers stopped and got out of there cars. A young boy around the age of 18 ran over to us on his phone.

I clung onto Chloe's body trying to wake her up, she was unconscious completely. No sign of life was inside her. She looked dead.

My hands were shaking, my head was pounding from crying so much and in such little time.

Sirens filled the air around me, sobs could be heard from me and Will, people talking on phones telling people what had happened. The ambulance was in sight and was coming quite fast. Will kept on stroking her hair back and forth trying to get a reaction out of her.

"I-m s-o sorry chloe," Will whispered into her ear.

She was covered in blood from head to toe. Her leg looked out of place, bones were sticking out through her skin. She was battered and bruised from head to toe.

The ambulance pulled up and paramedics quickly got out of the ambulance and came over to us.

They spoke to me a little bit getting information about Chloe and what had happened. It was a hit and run incident.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out with the boys and Paul.

I felt so weak.

So empty.

So cold.

So frozen.

So iced.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEDICATED TO @shellsbell123 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE LAST DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who is your favourite character from this book?

Like, comment, add to yr reading list, follow me my little penguin!!!!

YOUR NOT A OFFICIAL PENGUIN UNTIL YOU FOLLOW ME!!!!!

~~Galaxygirl123