Chapter 1:

*Flashback*

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn" I screamed as I ran up to my older brother. I had just got my first report card and I wanted to show him the grades I got to make him proud of me. Zayn had just finished high school and was taking a gap year at the time--I was nine, and he was sixteen. 

Zayn turned around and a smile spread across his face and he bent down to my level and held his arms out for a hug. I ran into his arms and wrapped my little arms around his neck as he picked me up. He sat down on the bench near him and sat me on his lap one arm wrapped around my waist and the other one taking the report card out of hand.

I sat quietly on his lap swinging my legs back and forth trying to patient. Zayn stared at the report card reading every little detail written on the yellow card folded in half. The school logo was printed on the front of the card with my name and class. Zayn's eyes scanned near the bottom of the report card and he smiled.

The report card got chucked onto the floor as my older brother hugged me tightly it hurt, but  I didn't care at the moment. Zayn kissed my forehead and bent down to my ear and whispered; "I love you so much Chloe and I'm so proud of you and I'm always going to be here for you...always"

*End of Flashback*

I remember that day just like it was yesterday. The week after he left for the X Factor and I haven't seen him since. He never phoned or sent anything to me. I sent him messages, no replies. I phoned him, no answer, I even got a backstage pass just to see him and guess what, he fucked off saying he wanted to go back to his hotel rather than seeing his only sister.

Since that happened I don't give a fuck any more. I don't need him in my life. I never did and I never will.

BRIIINNNGGG BRINNNGGG BRINNNGGG

I wanted to be able to do what I liked and not have everyone judge me or tell me I can't do that or I can't do this and I should be more like Zayn as he is the golden boy in the family and I'm just the outcast. I can't even make friends now cause I told everyone that they couldn't meet Zayn or One Direction if they suddenly wanted to be my friend. Now everyone bullies me and call's me every name they can. I got pushed, kicked, punched, slapped and attacked every day and no one is there to help me.

I made my way though the shitty hallways and out the school building. The fresh air hit me as I ignored the rude comments being thrown at me from the group of kids making fun of me. My feet hit the pavement below me as I took one step at a time.

I got way too lost in my thoughts and before I knew it I was walking though the familiar neighbourhood I call home. It was an expensive estate because Zayn brought the house for us here. The house was big and spacious as it was only o and Zayn never me and my mum living there. My dad died a while ago and Zayn never came home to visit us.

I walked up the front porch and knocked on the door for it to be opened by my mum. Who had a suitcase next to her and a plane ticket in her hand and her passport in the other. Confusion spread across my face and I frowned burying my eyebrows together.

My mum stepped out of the way as I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I walked in and dropped my bag by the door before walking into the kitchen with my mum following right behind me stuttering trying to explain something but she couldn't get the words out right.

I walked in and saw the person who I dreaded to see the most. My brother Zayn Malik and the four other members of the world wide famous boy band One Direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 5 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES ALSO 3 NEW FOLLOWERS ;)

HEY EVERYONE. So this is the first chapter of this book. I hope you liked it and you will vote for this. :) I do this chapter goal thingy so If you want the next chapter you have to vote and comment and fan me. It motivates me to write more knowing that people actually read my book's. Also check out Moment's originally written by @Jennyjonas who passed away a couple of week's ago but I was given permission by jenny's sister to re-write the book's myself and carry it on which will lead up to Daughter to Louis and Eleanor Tomlinson.

If you liked this chapter please hit the little 'Vote' button.

If you loved this chapter tell me by 'commenting' down below.

What do you think is going to happen? How is Chloe going to re-act to seeing Zayn? What will the boy's do? Where is Chloe's mum going? 

If you think you know the answer comment below.

DEDICATED TO @ChloeObsessed1D if you would like the next dedication name who is your favourite One Direction member?