Chapter 38:

The boys were trying to get Chloe to smile after she came back from the dentist after having her braces put on. So far they have had no success in making her smile at all. That was until there was five of them and one of her.

This is what happened when she got back onto the tour bus:

-Chloe's Pov-

"Smile, please?" Louis asked me once again his eyes like a cute little puppy's.

I shook my head. The once delightful grin gone replaced with a pout.

They had been trying to make me smile for the last hour now since I got back from the dentists. So far my mouth hasn't even opened. Even Niall and Harry were trying to get me to smile. Oh, well.

"Come  on Chloe, we're going to see them sooner or later." Liam pleaded crouching down beside the couch that I was sitting on, watching Liv and Maddie on Disney Channel. I shook my head again and picked up my phone from beside me.

I typed quickly and then showed what I had wrote to Liam.

'LATER'

Liam sighed before standing back up again stretching his back.

He glanced at the other lads before walking out the room the boys following in suit. I shook it off and continued to watch Liv and Maddie. I laughed to myself quietly at one of the lines Maddie had said. A little banner popped up at the bottom of the screen showing what was next on Disney after Liv and Maddie finished.

It was ANT Farm.

Before I could even process what was happening five hyperactive boys ran into the room and jumped on top of me tickling me to death.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Stop! Stop!" I screeched into the cushion on the couch as Louis sat on top of me holding my arms back. Niall held my legs down so I couldn't kick him or the other boys. Zayn was standing in front of the couch where I was lying and held my head in his hands as Liam and Harry went to go attack sides.

I had to look at Zayn the whole time so if I smiled or laughed he would see my braces.

"On the count of three." Harry announced getting into position.

"1...2....3!"

On the count of three they both attacked my sides showing no mercy to their task. I squirmed around but I couldn't go any where as Louis' fat ass was sat on my back pinning me down easily to the couch. Giggles were building up inside me, but I wasn't going to let them escape from my lips, was I?

Their fingers traced my most sensitive parts on my sides making me laugh out loud showing Zayn my braces.

"Yay!" Zayn shouted letting go of my head after holding in for a good three minutes with a tight grip.

Liam and Harry stopped their assault on my skin and stood up. Louis gently got off of my back and helped me sit up straight before sitting down beside me.

"See it wasn't that hard; was it?" Louis asked hugging me.

"I guess" I replied. Louis smiled at me before leaning close to my ear.

"Go pull Harry's underwear and give him a wedgie. I dare you." he whispered quietly smirking at every word. A small devil grin appeared on my face. Payback time Styles.

I got up from the couch and snuck up behind Harry. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them taught upwards. Harry shrieked and jumped in the air as I pulled them harder and higher.

I didn't have time to realize Liam had snuck up behind me and slipped his arm around my waist and got hold of my panties and had started pulling them upwards as I was doing it to Harry.

My feet left the ground as Zayn pulled my panties up higher. "Owww!" I screamed loudly probably deafening all the boys.

Tears pricked my waterline as Zayn let go, making me let go off Harry's underwear. I laid on the ground and picked my wedgie out laying on my back. Harry was lying next to me doing the same crying just as hard as I was.

"Y-you guys are so mean!" I stuttered. The wedgie Zayn had given me was much worse than the one I had given Harry. I looked at Harry who was glaring at me.

"Paybacks a bitch" I laughed awarkedely.

"You can't talk" Harry whined making me and the boys laugh in chorus with one another.

"Hakuna Matata" I said making the laughter louder.

Together we make a family...

And this is mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey penguins! How are we all?

Sorry I didn't update for a while. Wattpad hated me for a week because of their little updates.

Only 16 days to Christmas I believe!! I AM SO EXCITED AS YOU CAN TELL THROUGH THE CAPITALS!!!!!

DEDICATED TO @BlueStars27 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDCIATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What was the name of Harry's character in Best Song Ever?

A) Marcel

B)Franco

C) Josh

Let me know in the comments below :)

Vote cause you liked it

Comment because you loved it

Fan because your well a fan :)

~~Galaxygirl123