Chapter 39:

I was on a train. Not any train, the train my mum died on. I was sat across from her facing her. She had her earphones in listening to music. She sniffed the air her eyes changed from their once calm state to another filled with terror. Mum looked out of the window, I did the same.

The scenery was flying past with a blur. I couldn't make out anything; my heartbeat rose. I looked back at mum as she took her earphones out of her ears. Screams and shouts filled my ears quickly scaring me. I looked at my mum who had the same expression as I did. Shocked.

A sharp noise of metal grinding together echoed over the screams and shrieks. An explosion went off sounding like a bomb going off. Like when you watch TV and it sounds like a bomb but it was the sound effect of a car crash.

The carriage went lob-sided. I felt like I was slipping off of my seat. Doing the same action as my mum. A creaking sound filled my ears and the carriage flew off the tracks and hit the wall beside the track.

Windows smashed.

People fell to one side.

Screaming.

It all went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stared down at my mother's dead body. She was crushed by the roof of the train the metal restricting her breathing. She was dead. Silent tears fell down my face, she looked so peaceful.

.

.

"Chloe, turn around," I turned around to see my mum and dad hand in hand smiling at me. I looked around frantically to see I was surrounded by white. Just white.

"Mum...Dad?" I croaked out, sobbing. They nodded their heads.

Dad bent down and opened his arms, I ran into them hugging him as tight as I could just like I used too.

"I missed you daddy" I whispered. Dad rubbed my back calming me instantly.

"I miss you too mummy."

"We miss you too sweetie," mum said causing fresh tears to come up to my water line.

"You've grown up so much princess" my dad kissed my forehead tucking a strand of hair behind my ear like he used to do to wake me up everyday.

"I love you"

"We love you too"

.

..

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!