Chapter 45:

-Niall's Pov-

"Louis I-"

"Niall save it, you hurt Chloe a lot with what you said to her about Amy." I put my head in my hands, thinking about...everything.

I should of known about Amy being a bitch to everyone. Especially Chloe, wait Chloe!

"Where's Chloe I need to go and apologise to her!" I said frantically. Louis put his hand on my shoulder, with a hard grip.

"Mate, she's probably with one of the other lads. Don't worry, right now I think you need to think about what you and Amy have done to her."

Louis' right. I do need to think about everything that has happened in the past month. I shouted at Chloe, I got into a fight with her that she got punished for. I felt so bad, and I was so mad with myself for it.

"Louis, can y-you spank me?" I asked embarrassed.

.

.

.

.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I gritted my teeth in pain as Louis swiped his belt down repeatedly on my arse. My fingers were white from holding onto the bed as tight as I could, trying to relieve the pain from my arse.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I couldn't take it any longer the pain was getting too much for me.

"IM SORRY" I shouted out covering my arse with my hands. Protecting it from further damage by that horrible belt belonging to Louis.

When my hands went back to my sides for one quick second Louis brought the belt down again.

"OWWW!! WHAT WAS THAT ONE FOR?"

"Just for good measure." Louis replied smirking.

Louis helped me up and pulled my pants up for me. "Now, go and apologise to a little certain 13 year old in the other room."

I wiped my tears from my cheeks and walked out of mine and Harry's room and into the living-room. Chloe was sitting on Zayn's lap; her head against his chest, with Perrie next to him on the couch. I wiped my cheeks one final time before walking over to them and crouching down in front of them.

"Chloe, I'm so so sorry, for everything." I whispered stroking her hair and tucking a strand behind her ear.

Chloe pulled away from Zayn and stared at me studying my face. Her eyes just focused on mine before she jumped on me.

Her skinny arms wrapped around my neck her head resting in the crook of my neck between her arms and my neck.

"I'm sorry too," she whispered into my neck.

"Sorry for what?"

"Being a bitch," I kissed her head and rub her back slowly.

"You were never a bitch Chloe, I was the one in the wrong not you. I'm sorry for spanking you, I'm sorry for accusing you, I'm sorry for saying I hate you, I'm sorry for arguing with you, I'm sorry for fighting with you. I love you so much, your basically my little sister from another mister."

Chloe laughed and kissed my cheek and continued to hug me. "Miss. Malik am I forgiven?"

"Yes you defiantly are, Mr. Horan."

All is resolved, now I just got to deal with Amy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WATTPAD FUCKING HATES ME TODAY!!!!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!

The last bit was supposed to be funny, I'm terrible at being funny and I'm sorry if you didn't laugh at all.

Wahey! Niall and Chloe are now friends again!!

The book ends today :(

DEDICATED TO @xIrishMagic IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW.....

A question you would like to ask me, it can be about the book (how I came up with it..etc) or something easy like, what's your favourite colour stuff like that.

Vote, comment, add to your reading list and follow me my penguins!

Not a true penguin until you follow me!!! :D

~~Galaxygirl123