"My Story"

Okay so you may know me as a funny, loud, you might say kinda girl. But I don't exactly know how to say this. Not even my best friend/ twinie/ sister knows about it but I guess she can just read it here or not because she's mad at me for who knows what. But back to what I was saying. I don't know how to say this but if you've noticed I might not have been as happy lately or updating anything on here but its because I've been stressed. But I feel like I'll tell you guys. I've made my account for this on Instagram and I've made a lot of great friends trust me. But I've also made some enemies you might say. So heres the story last week, I was on Instagram for this account and someone replied to my dm that sent. I have like this automatic message that sends and some people reply and we start to talk and stuff. But a person had replied to it and I'm not going to name names. But she replied and she seemed pretty cool at first. She was like you're welcome for the follow and stuff and I was like 💙  then her sister took over her account and called me stupid but i didn't know it was her sister at the time. So I was like did you call me stupid she was like yeah I'm like why? She's like because its funny. She kept dming my phone and calling me stupid, fat, ugly, anything you could think of even more hurtful stuff. I deleted the selfie I had posted because she trashed me on that too. She told me things like I was a mistake, and that she wanted to kill me and my family. Now you may think I'm joking but I'm not. I've wanted to tell this to my friends for a while. But lately it hasn't been so easy between us all. My "best friends" mad at me because her new best friend doesn't like me but won't tell me to my face. Telling someone special to you like a friend, parent, anyone...that your getting bullied and you have been in the past but didn't know because you were to young to understand it, is hard to tell someone. I mean I want to tell her but of I do. Somehow its gonna end up around the school to add more rumors about me saying that "she's only saying this for attention." She can think that. If she doesn't wanna be my friend anymore then she needs to tell me. Like a few weeks ago we got into an argument and she said we'd never fight again. But now we are for whatever she's mad at me for now. I don't know what I've done to her I haven't talked about her or anything but she probably found out about some other rumor about me.
Another friend of my says she likes me but she doesn't. I know she doesn't because she talks about me a lot but its whatever I get called dumb, stupid, a bitch, a hoe, people talk about me or to my face. Maybe its because I'm ugly because I know I am. Or maybe I'm to dumb to get math, science, or any subject in school. I try to be as smart as any other kid in that school but I can't. I've tried. I've went from help from the teachers to help from kids in my class and I still don't get it. Somehow my words get mixed up and people make fun of me for it. Like I'm sorry I was born. I'm sorry I came to this schools and fucked up your life. I'm sorry. Because honestly I would make everyone happy including me by just not being here anymore.
Im done talking about this because if a friend reads this I'll be an attention whore. But I want you all to know that I'm here for you to talk to when your down. Please come to me and we can talk and I'll try my best to help you with whatever you need.
Also if you read this don't give me your sympathy because you feel bad for me. That makes me feel worse thats not what I want from people. Im just done here. Bye. For who knows how long.